day 2 (the incident)

WARNING: THIS IS THE RAPE PART, IF NOT COMFTERBLE, PLEASE SKIP TO NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

-" PLEASE STOP I DON'T WANT THIS STOOOP!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

i was in a apartment and it probobly was his, he had dragged me into it...

the man who was over quikly tried to remove my shirt as i tried to get free.

i cried and cried i didn't know what to do.

i tried to push him off me but he was way stronger, bigger and heavier.

I panicked , and remeberd i had my  pocket knife on me. I grabbed it and let myself slit his throat without hesitation.

he was on top of me so all his blood splattered all over me. he looked at me with wide eyes as I even stared to stab him in the chest.

more blood spilled over me. I stare right into his eyes as he slowly dies. I then stood up looking down at his corpse.

I didn't feel anything... i feelt nothing,

nothing at all.