leeeeeeeeeeemon oof be prepared for leeeeeeeeeeeeeemons

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

(this is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall lemon if you don't like Lemon/ smut then what are you doing here????????? XDDDDDDDD)

Jacks Pov:

I know she haven't done anything, I just wanna feel her, be near her, hear her heart beat... what the fuck am I doing, why don't I just tell her that I like her... I'm getting soft.

I remove my hands from her mouth, standing up. I mabey shouldn't scare her so much...

-" stand up" I tell her, I'm not going to scare her now, I hope I won't...

she does as shes told, now standing infront off me.

god... shes so beautiful.

I step closer to her, grabbing her waist to pull her closer, I can hear her heart beat, beating faster and fasted in her chest. I need her, and I wanna make her mine,

forever.

I run my hand up to her face, and the other one to my mask, tilting it to the side so only my mouth is showing.

I then smashed my lips to hers. she hesitated at first trying to pull away, but I would not let that happend. I put both my hands on her cheeks, gently running the other one down her waist, pulling her closer. she wrapped her arms around my neck, deppend the kiss. she soon pulled away to get some air. I kissed her againe, more gently this time, licking and nippling her bottom lip, begging for entrance. she opend he mouth slightly, to gasp for air so I took my chance. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth, stroking every inch with my tongue. I then heard a slight, muffled moan escape from her mouth.

I think I'm getting out of control.

I lift her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pin her against the bedroom wall, kissing and nibbling down her neck. she started to breath heavly, trying not to moan. I got a bit rougher, leaving hickeys on her neck and shoulder. she hold on tighter round my neck, hiding her head in my shoulder, and moaned. I think I found her sweet spot. I attacked the same spot over and over, licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing it.

soft muffled moans escaped from her mouth. I put my hands on her thighs, almost piercing my nails in.

her grip tighten round my neck and waist.

-" Jack..." she let out a quiet muffled moan.

-" shhh..." I hushed her. I no lifted her up, walking slowly to my bed, looking deep in her eyes. They where so beautiful.

I was standing in front of my bed, I could see the lust in her eyes. she then put her thumb on my lip, stroking it slowly.

thats it, I'll make her mine tonight.

I tossed her on my bed, crawling over her. I sit up to take my hoodie and pants off.

I got on top off her againe, just too switch places with her, so she sits on my crotch, I could see that she paniced. I sat up, with her still on my crotch, my hands on her waist. I kissed her passionately on the lips, taking off her shirt, laying her carefully down. I got on top off her, kissing down her neck, too her chest.

I kissed her breast, nibbling, sucking and bite them. I massage the other one. Soft moans escaped her mouth. I bite a bit too hard and a bit off blood came out. She gasped in pleasured pain, I lick it up.

I go back up with my lips up her neck again, sliding my hand down her waist, I creep my hands under her panties.

I put my two fingers on her clit, rubbing it in circles. Soft moans escaped her lips. It turned me on even more.

I gently pushed one finger in, witch made her arch her back, I pushed it deeper in, hitting her G-spot gently.

I press my lips against hers, listening to her soft moans and her heart beat. I push another finger in, getting a bit rougher. she arch her back even more, so I picked up the speed, hitting the G-spot harder, witch made her moan louder in my mouth. she got wetter than ever. I could see that she was about too come so I pulled my fingers out licking them off.

I got back down he breast, leaving kisses and hickies down her stomach.

I bit her inner thighs, then sucked them. Her moans where so soft. I licked her clit, witch made her arch her back and gasp in pleasure. I then gently pushed my tongues in, licking her walls, hitting her G-spot.

she grabbed the bed sheets, buried her head in the pillow, her moans was filled with pleasure. I got a bit rougher.

I grabbed her thighs, almost piercing my nails in them. I felt my member getting harder.

I pulled my tongue out.

I pulled off my boxers, my member was hard, what if I hurt her?

I got on top of her, garbbing her waist. I only pulled in the tip, slowly going in deeper.

she gasped, tears filling her eyes. I got down, kissing her while thrusting slowly. muffled moans escaped her mouth. she wrapped her arms and legs around my neck and waist, pulling me closer. I groaned, thursting deeper and faster.

"J-ack" she moaned while stuttering from the pleasure.

I then sat up, her sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist. She gasped at my action.

I look depp into her (y/e/c) eyes, they are so stunningly beautiful. she put her hands on my shoulders, my grip tighten around her thighs. she slowly begin to ride me, I slowly thurst up and down. I could feel her getting really wet, dripping down at the bed sheets.

she begin to go faster, so I did the same. groans and moans escaped your mouths, we passionately kissed, letting our tongues brush against eachother. I could feel my member getting harder by every thrust.

she broke the kiss, burying her head in my shoulder, panting, goaning and moaning.

-" Ja-ck, I'm about to- she she let out a pleasure filled moan. she had an orgasm, her body was shaking. I lay her down and come on her inner thigh.

I lay down beside her and we cuddle up under the covers and fall asleep.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY FIRST TIME WRITING A LEMOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1072 WORDS WITH ONLY LEMON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

355 VIWES! WOOOOOOOOOW THAMK UUUUUU