({5})

Gaara POV

"But I need to ask you some questions." I said seriously.

   She looked at me and nodded her head "o-ok"

   " first where did you come from? Second why where you taking injuries from nothing? Third where did you run off to?"

She sighed and looked down " I didn't come from anywhere near here for hundreds or hundreds of miles. I was taking injuries because I have something that connects me to home and it was getting hurt. (Aka her other self) and finally after I got hurt I was somehow transported back home."

I looked at her she was bending the truth everything she said was true but different ways or meaning behind them. I could tell by the look in her eyes of sadness I haven't known her for long but it made me sad knowing she was. I sighed and got up heading to the door. It sounded like she got off the bed I heard footsteps then the feeling of arms around my waist.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" I asked a small tint of red on my face.

She quickly let go of me "S-sorry! I don't know what got into me!" She spoke frantically.

I turn around to see her head down and her h/l h/c covering her face. I tilted my head trying to make sense of the Situation, was she upset. I wanted to know why so maybe I could help somehow.

"Y/n are you ok?" I waited but she didn't look up or speak. "Y/n look at me," once again she didn't do anything.

I finally got bored and put my hand under her shin lifting it up to face me ever so gently. Her face went red as I put the back of my free hand to her forehead.

"Are you not feeling good Y/n?"

~~~~~~~~Y/n POV 🌺~~~~~~~

You sat there frozen did he really not understand what he was doing? You were blushing like crazy and he thought you were sick. This was literally like stealing a mustache off someone's face while they are looking at you and not getting caught. You sighed brushing both of his hands off you and laying on the bed your back facing him.

"I'm fine Gaara don't worry about it." You weren't trying to be mean but it came out that way.

You had always thought of Gaara as a character crush and him being real meant those feelings were too. That didn't mean I wanted to get my hopes up for him and actually you were holding back tears when you heard the door close. You assumed that he had left and started crying almost perfectly silent but the door opened again and you held your breath.

"Y/n can we talk?" I heard Temari.

"Yeah we have something important to say." Kankuro was also there.

Me not being in the mood to listen to these people and be all nice and happy was already done with everything and everyone. "Listen I'm not in the mood."

"Your voice is hoarse you've been crying haven't you?" I looked at them tears still streaming down my face.

They both looked at me knowing why I was crying Temari lifted me up and sat down on the bed next to me hugging me. Kankuro sat in the chair Gaara did patting my back as I cried on Temaris shoulder.

" it's ok Y/n I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings he was just trying to help," Temari said talking in a nice soothing voice.

"Yeah Gaara just doesn't understand what it means to like like a person Y/n or how to tell when someone like likes him." Kankuro tried to help as well but earned a glare from Temari.

Third person POV

Kankuro raised his hands up when Temari mouthed the words 'not helping' to him but little did they know a confused Gaara was listening from behind the door. "She like likes me" he mumbled to himself trying to understand what that means.

While Gaara was walking he bumped into one of his Sensei " Sensei? What does it mean to like like someone?" The red head asked nervously. The Sensei smiled and explained what it meant to Gaara.

The three people where still in Y/n's room after she had stopped crying they where making a plan to help Y/n out. As long as teasing rights where giving if Gaara shows he likes her too even tho Y/n wasn't happy about that she agreed. She wanted to know how he felt once and for all.

Gaara got back and Temari and Kankuro walked up to him. "Hey Gaara." Temari said

Gaara looked at her "yes Temari I'm busy."

Kankuro sighed "how do you feel about Y/n?"

Gaara looked at them both as they smiled happily "I think she's really important." He stated bluntly.

Temari got herself on the face "no Gaara do you have feelings for her?"

He looked at them confused "Yeah!"

They both looked at him happily and where getting ready to say something when Gaara cute them off.

Gaara looked at them "it would be rude to not have feeling for your friend that just means you don't like them."

Both Kankuro and Temari hit themself on the forehead this time sighing in defeat:

"But I guess I do sorta maybe have some weird feelings I can't explain." Gaara said

They both looked at Gaara then smiled running off to god knows where. (But I'm author god so I do know.) Y/n stood there shocked she walked back to her bed and laid down ignoring the knocking on her door knowing it was Temari or Kankuro. She laughed and pulled the covers over her forgetting that this would be the fourth bady here meaning a full day passed in her real world.