Special

Whelp it's Sunday and I forgot... whelp sorry guys I lost track of time.... so short special time! This is not a real part of story

You POV IRL
I was digging throughout my closet my school was having a dance and had to find my dress. It was a skin colored dress that had jewels all over it. She put on her black high heels and put did her hair in a bun with sparkles.
Her ride arrived since she was going along that ride was called her mother. When she got it the dance she walked around outside unable to bring herself to go inside. When she bumped into a redhead.

"Gaara?" She asked shocked the red head looked shocked.

"Y/n?" Gaara looked around.

"Listen your in my world follow my lead." I called my mom. "Can you bring me Cameron's old outfit please my friend forgot about the dance."

She agreed and her car pulled up and I grabbed the suit and handed it to Gaara. "Change." I shoved him to the boys bathroom and waited for him to come out.

When he did the suit fit perfectly the black suit looked sharp on him when a slow dance turned on and held out my hand. He took it as I dragged him to the dance floor. "Follow my lead"

We danced and it was fun I didn't ever want to go. I walked outside as he followed there was a garden behinds the building we were in and I walked through it. It was a full moon when Gaara grabbed my hand and faced me to him as he placed a soft kiss on his lips.