Part 10

Once again warning ⚠️ self harming

Gaara POV

I stood there in utter shock at what she had just yelled at me about me

"It happened in your world right..? That's why you were crying how you weren't supposed to be here..?" I was ticked "so you blamed us and stayed away from us for four years!" I hadn't screamed like that for forever.

She looked hurt her hair casted a shadow over her face "...fight me"

"What?"

"I SAID FIGHT ME YOU IDIOT!" She screamed pulling out her fans.

She threw attack after attack at me the sand blocking each one she had gotten so much slower.  Since we started the fight she was crying tears streaming down her face as she performed attack after attack. She fell to her knees.

"Y/n please listen are you done fighting yet?"

She looked up at me with hate in her eyes but she was so exhausted I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Please im sorry I didn't know." I felt her trying to push me away and do anything to get away from me but she still staying limp in my arms.

"I'll be taking you back home now." I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to our house and in through her window I set her on her bed.

"Gaara... I'm sorry too." She was quiet as she fell asleep.

"It's ok." I noticed she was asleep

The word rang in my head 'the reason she cuts...' I walked back over to y/n.

I walked over to the sleeping figure and carefully moved her sleeve up revealing all the scabbed over cuts and scars on her arm i felt like puking at the sight. I walked out of her room. "Temari I need your help."

She looked at me and smiled "of corse baby bro what do you need?"

"It's y/n..." I explained what I saw and Temari instantly rushed into y/ns room I waited a bit before I walked in.

"Gaara get out!" Temari whispered yells I looked at her then y/n to notice she was shirtless as Temari bandaged her.

My face instantly went red as I got out of the room as quick as I could without waking y/n I covered my face with my hands embarrassed about what I just saw it was bad. Temari walked out of the room and looked at me  I looked up at her and she sighed.

"Your good to go in now just don't wake her." She walked away.

I opened the door the light was off I walked over to y/n I jut wanted to check if she was ok but as I was leaving I heard a loud thump. I looked over my shoulder to see she fell out of bed. I sighed picking her up bridal style I laid her down on the bed. Her arms had somehow made there way around my neck as she pulled me down into the bed with her.

My face went bright red "y-y/n?" She was still asleep but cuddled into my chest I hesitantly put my arms around her pulling her closer.

"I love you y/n." Was all I said before I drifted off to sleep.

Y/n pov

I woke up after a really good dream I went to move but felt two arms wrapped around me I looked up to be face to face with a sleeping Gaara. I mentally panicked until I saw how peaceful he was and he was sleeping... if I remember from the anime he couldn't do that a lot because of the one tailed beast within him..

I smiled and pretended to be asleep when he started to stir I felt his body heat up he must've been embarrassed. I pretended to wake up rubbing my eye before blinking a couple of times.

"Gaara... what are you doing in my bed." I sounded sleepy since I hadn't spoken yet.

His face went bright red "Well you see last night..." he went on and on stammering about how I pulled him into bed with me.

I tried my best not to smile but she was being so darn cute.i decided to tease him a little more. "So let me get this straight it was all a accident but you still are cuddled up to me?" I held back a smirk as he quickly let go.

While he was stammering once again I noticed the bandages on my arm "Gaara did you do this?"

He looked at me confused then looked at my arms "no I saw them last night and had Temari treat them. You must've gotten into some fight in your world huh?"  I sighed this innocent boy.

"Yeah I guess I did." I mentally scolded myself for lying but it wasn't a complete lie I was fighting a battle, just it was against my own demons.

He smiled at me before gettin four of the bed and helping me out of the bed as well. "Let's just get some breakfast k?" I smiled and nodded his plan sounded pretty nice.