{(7)}

A/N thanks you all so much for all the views and votes I can't express how happy I am. I honestly for a sort amount of time I planned to discontinue but I think I'll try to finishing since you guys have me the motivation to do it.

      Gaara POV
I was kinda shocked at first cause I couldn't understand this feeling and aching in my chest or why my cheeks felt hot. She got up and walked away I held my Clothes in the spot my heart was, was I hurt? I let go and turned around spotting my brother and sister staring at me.

     "What do you want Kankuro, Temari?" I looked at them as they stood up.

"Why didn't you ask her out?" Temari finally spoke up. "She's clearly into you..."

"What do you mean?" I looked at them both they were being weird.

They both looked defeated

"Listen Gaara, do you feel weird around her?" Kankuro looked at me serious.

I nodded my hold my head in my head. "I don't understand it, it's something I've never felt before and I don't know if I like it."

They both sat down next to me and Temari pulled me into a hug. "Please Gaara tell us what you feel." She spoke kindly.

I went on telling them what was happening to me everytime I even looked at her. How my heart would start to race and my cheeks would get warm and how I would just want to be by her all the time and never let her leave my side.

"Gaara what you just explained is love, I think you love Y/n..." I cut her off

"I think I need to be alone..." I got up and walked down stairs and knocked on Y/n door."

"Just a moment "I heard her yell.

I opened the door to see her at her window staring out at what I could only assume to be the night stars. She was crying?

"Y/n"? I asked carefully

    "I said just a moment you idiot" she sounded pretty pathetic.

I pulled her into a hug but my body kinda moved on it's own her arms stayed limp at her sides as she started crying again "what's wrong?"

     "I can't tell you... not yet." I could tell she was exhausted and needed sleep so I picked her up.  "Gaara put me down" she tried to get out of my arms but I placed her on her bed.

    "Just get some sleep alright?" She looked really upset and lost but she nodded her head ok as I turned off the lights and closed her door behind me.

    I walked out of my room to see Temari and Kankuro looking at me weirdly. Then glance at her room I told them she was fine and went off to my room. I opened my window in time to see Y/n jump out of here and climb to the roof, making sure I was sneaky I followed her and hid once I got to the top. She was like before her hair was halfway silver and when she turned around one eye was silver too. She made eye contact with me and took off sprinting roof to roof, I chased after.

"Y/n! Wait!" I followed her catching up.

Until she stopped "Listen Gaara I really do like you and I can't stand it." Her hand cover her silver eye "I can't stay here I don't belong here but for some reason I haven't gone back." She crumbled to the ground crying.

I walked up to her and knelt down in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close "you know I think I really like you too." He felt her body tense and her crying stop.

She soon melted into the embrace and stared sobbing it was weird seeing her this way 'broken' it hurt. I soon pushed her away holding onto her shoulders and made contact with her puffy red swollen eyes. "Now will you stop crying." She nodded slightly "alright let's head back." He stood up and carried her as they headed back to their home.

It took Gaara a minute but he confessed that he liked her and her she said nothing, yes she was crying but it didn't make sense to him. Were they together now, did she even understand what he said to her? Would she even take him? As all of these thoughts flooded his mind he didn't even realize he was back on the roof of their house. He snapped back to reality and continued to carry Y/n to her room. He laid her down on her bed and tucked her in as he was turning around to leave she grabbed his arm.

"Don't hate me for loving you... so please don't leave me." Her eyes were open but fogged over she was barely awake.

He gently removed her hand off of his arm "I don't hate you, and I won't leave you." He went to continue forward when she grabbed his arm again.

"But your trying too..." he sighed are all girls like this cause it's confusing.

"I'll come back to you in the morning ok, but I can't sleep in your room." He tried to explain to her.

She let go of his arm and smiled slightly before he walked away from her he placed a kiss on her forehead then went off to his room.

🌺time skip brought by Me🌺

I woke up the next morning and knocked on Y/n's door "hello are you awake?" He heard a loud thump and someone scrambling around.

"Yep!" Y/n said as she opened the door dressed her eye and hair back to normal.

"About last night did you mean it, what you said?" I just needed to know.

She looked at me confused "wait what did I say last night Gaara?"

That's right... she didn't remember the last time what happened when she shifted into that form... "you told me not to hate you for loving me."

Her face turned bright red as she choked on what I should assume as her spit. "W-what!!! I said that!?!" She looked like she was in sheer panic.

I had to hold back laughter " yeah but did you mean it?"

"NOmaybeionlymentitifyoufeelthesame!" She spoke so fast I couldn't understand.

"Woah woah woah please calm down, take a deep breath and reexplain." I watched as she tools a deep breathe.

"My answer will very on how you feel." She mumbled it to were I could barely hear it.

"And if I said I felt the same?" Looks like I'll trick the answer out of her.

"Well then I would tell you the truth and tell you yeah I do kinda have a crush on you-" she was cut off by her slapping her hand over her mouth. "I didn't say any of that!!!"

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug "geez just calm down, I'm glad you feel the same way as me Y/n."