Important Please Read

Alright so I have like four stories that are drafts that I could start wighting. I just sat need your opinion. So please comment or message me which one I should do next! I'll give the name and a quick what the story is about.

1.Was I Too late? -a lesbian love story.
Lizzy was just your normal bisexual girl a few crushes here and there but what happens when her best friend come out as a lesbian and Lizzy starts to see her in a different light.

2. Fixing the broken- a depressing hero story.
Autumn was just like everyone else in her school and just trying to survive the years known as high school  when she notices her powers she starts to wonder if she's really worthy of them.

3. Quirkless- Izuku x reader story.
Y/n was born quirkless but was always good with machines  she loved tinkering with stuff so much it caught the eye of a certain villain one for all, she was always told she could never be a hero. So why not be a villain.

4. The tree upon the hill- a horror story.
Jewel was always the love free spirited person she loved getting lost in the woods and finding things when one day she finds a hill clear of all trees but one of the top when she gets to the top she finds and takes something she shouldn't and gets a glimpse of the tress past.

Alrighty guys just vote on which story you want me to eight next, I really appreciate this until next time!