Why are you here?

After that night you barely went out you started talking to Dr. Louis more though " so quick question what is Michael Myers where?" "Well he normally wears a white mask with a dirty greasy jumpsuit. .oh shit . Do you want to see a picture?" "I'd love to " Dr. Loomis quickly hands you two pictures they Where Michael as a kid and Michael now
You look at both of the pictures (the kid one is at the top)

"He's changed so much "  "yeah he's changed since when I first saw him he hasn't spoken in 20 years"  " h-hey Loomis I think Michael is the one who attacked me and Jackson at the party and the hospital " " really are you sure it was him!" "I'm sur...

"He's changed so much " "yeah he's changed since when I first saw him he hasn't spoken in 20 years"  " h-hey Loomis I
think Michael is the one who attacked me and Jackson at the party and the hospital " " really are you sure it was him!" "I'm sure it was him he had that same jumpsuit and white mask " you could tell Loomis was happy with what he had found out " he may come back to kill you so you are going to be under protection from now on" "ok"  "I'll have a Police car right out front all night all right" "all right I got it "

Michael's POV
WHY DID I SPARE HER  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME IM A KILLER THATS WHAT I DO I Don't spear people people.. for some reason she calmed me she made me feel something that I haven't felt in years When I first saw her she was just moving and I had to see who it was and if there we're worth my time Put something About her maybe it's those eyes or how kind she was I didn't expect to see her at the party I knew she Saw me and if I was out of peoples view no one would believe her so when she came back with JACKSON... and saw that he tried to rape her I grew with anger Listen I know I kill people but I do not stand up for rapists I watch as she fights back and  runs in side I was done  watching I was going to kill every teen that was in there and that's what I did every person I killed I put them in the backyard in a pile until it let up to Jackson at this point she was still in the room of course me not knowing that  I was going to end him in a brutal way probably smash his head in with my boot I was holding him by the throat until he grabbed A knife from the table and jabbed it into my neck causing me to let him  go i quickly pull the  knife out of my neck I watch him run up the stairs I hear him burst through a door and shut it behind him ohh this is going to be good as I'm getting up there I hear shouting didn't really bother me just knowing that there's another person to kill  I try Opening the door but it was blocked "fuck"  I finally Throw my body against the door and Break it down I know they're out the window I Punch through the window and grab Jackson I'm trying to drag him back in the window I get bit by someone they leave with Jackson Crawling to the top of the roof I  followed them only to see her I froze looking at her sh-she was Saving Jackson as I start to walk towards them and they quickly jump off I started looking down at her I know she sees me she had Fear in her eyes they quickly run off I know they were going to the hospital and the only hospital town is Haddonfield Memorial Hospital  when I get there I short work of security and some nurses in the process I find out what room Jackson is in and got to his room (bit of gore) he was laying on the bed I quickly grabbed him by his arm and throw him on the floor he hits the floor with a loud thud he tries to scream I quickly cover his mouth with my hand I stab him repeatedly I quickly cut open his stomach and I keep stabbing blood everywhere on the walls floor and  bed I quickly get up and walk out of the room as I'm roaming the halls I see she's talking to a nurse she saw the corpse they head back to room and ' miss Beverly' goes to see then corpse she  starts to run towards the front door and I quickly grab her and cut her in the face I threw her to the floor and stab her multiple times in the chest I continue to roam the halls looking for her room I think  her name is (y/n). I heard Jackson say it at the party later on I hear someone screaming miss Beverly I quickly walk over to the sound to see (y/n) holding her body crying she quickly looks up and notices me we have a quick staring contest Until I start to walk She quickly jumps up and starts to run hard for her considering she has a cast on I quickly grabbed her and grab her by the throat s-she didn't scream or fight back she was as silent as me I quickly move my hand from her throat she had her eyes closed i use my hand to brush away the tears that's when she opened her eyes she looked up at me her eyes are so beautiful I go to go pick her up she flinches I noticed that I go slower I pick her up bridal style with her face in my chest we quickly got back to her room she seem to have fallen asleep I put her in bed can I quickly wash her hands to get rid of the blood and I Tuck her in and I leave I-i-i need to she her  again.......

It was night dark and cold you look out your window and The police car hasn't moved you sit down on your sofa and turn on the TV As you're watching TV you hear what Happened at the Myers house the night of the party "oh my god.. i'm just glad I got out of there alive" as you continue to listen to the news you hear some noises from the kitchen so you quickly run upstairs and lock the door you grab you knife that you own

And hide in the closet holding the knife really close to your chest you look Through the crack in the door you watch the door handle jiggle and it stop and you start to hear them banging against the door every time they ran into the door you jumpe...

And hide in the closet holding the knife really close to your chest you look Through the crack in the door you watch the door handle jiggle and it stop and you start to hear them banging against the door every time they ran into the door you jumped until the door was broken down you Saw him Michael Myers in your home probably going to kill you Since he didn't kill you in the hospital you watched as he looked around the room and getting closer to the Closet do you gasp and cover your mouth when he looks at you straight in the eye from the crack in the door