Falling in love with a killer

You back up until you hit the wall you were terrified you. Decide to hide behind some boxes that were in your closet and one he Opens one door you're going to book it out the other and if anything happens you have your knife  you watch as he grabs the door and Open is it slowly He starts to look around he doesn't notice you he turns around not closing the door you Quietly get out from behind the boxes and book it towards the door of course he notices the The noise you made quickly turns around and see you running towards the door he grabs you arm and pulls you back you try to stab him but he grabs you arm he makes you drop the knife you  get pushed into a wall with him still grabbing your arms he was so Close you could feel his warmth you look up at him and picks you up and puts you over her shoulder like you Wade nothing he began to walk out the front door he tried getting out of his grasp he was too strong you look at the cop car  you saw blood splattered all over the front window one of the doors were open you could see that both the cops they were dead one of them had their throat slit in the other Had their Neck snapped you getting scared you put your face in his shoulder we seem to be walking over to his house you begin to Squirm again his Grip on you got tighter by the time we were over there he opened the front door and took you upstairs he took you to the room where you and Jackson climbed on the roof he set you down on a Rusty bed but it was comfy he left the room and came back with some Rope where did he get that anyway he tied your arms and legs and made sure you stayed put he left the room again you just decided you're never going to get out so you quickly lay down and Tried to go to sleep but you could still feel Michael's presence soon you fell asleep not knowing Michael still watching you he walks back in to see you sleeping in his bed sort of peacefully he look at you with confusion why didn't she scream she just went to sleep anyway he set his knife down next to the bed and grab the blankets that we're on The floor and set it on you so you won't be cold as he was putting the blankets he looked at your lips they looked so soft and they where a light red  he fought with him self in the end he didn't do it  he pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat on it he put his hand on his mask cheek and  look at you  "damn she's a keeper~"