Sixteen ~ Munich

Magnus.

Magnus had portaled Raphael and himself to Munich. The clave would check at his apartments in Madrid, London and Paris first. They would be safe here for a while, also he liked Pretzels and wearing leather pants.

It was about 5am in Germany when they arrived and Magnus had struggle to find a place for them to stay. But he needed to hurry because the sun would be up very soon. He finally found a hotel that was already open and managed to get a room.

He helped Raphael upstairs and placed him onto the bed. The room looked pretty decent, this would do for a while. He closed the blinds and the curtains to make sure the sun wouldn't come into the room.

"I'm going to get you some blood." He said and Raphael nodded, half asleep.

Where the hell should he get blood at 5am in the morning? He couldn't simmon any because he didn't know where you could exactly find blood in Germany and summoning it from the New York hospital would take a huge amount of magic and he was afraid it would get noticed.
Portaling wasn't an option either since he could only places to portals he had been to.

So Magnus had to take the train, because he had never been in this area before. He got really furious, when it arrived late. He didn't have time to spare. He was scared that someone would find them, it would be easy for the clave to capture the weak Raphael. Calm down, they're not going to find him.  It is nearly impossible, you're on the other side of the world.

The train finally arrived at the station and Magnus got in. He was the only person, besides a young woman who avoided eye contact with him.

The people here probably weren't used to the shiny appearance, Magnus offered. He waited impatiently and looked up to check how many stations he still had to survive when his eyes got stuck on a big movie poster. There was a couple kissing passionately and the title was 'Love wins'. Magnus couldn't avoid his mind wandering to Alexander. He snorted contemptuously. The woman to his right looked at him confused.

"This is ridiculous. Love never wins! Don't you think?" he asked her.

She looked confused for a few seconds that he had spoken to her than she said : "Um.. I think love does win..sometimes..?"

He must have looked at her much more disgusted then he had intended to because she looked disturbed and walked quickly away from him

He must have looked at her much more disgusted then he had intended to because she looked disturbed and walked quickly away from him. Magnus hated everything and everyone right now and he just wanted to sleep.

He finally arrived at the hospital and went inside. He really needed a plan now. The woman at the desk was on her phone, she seemed bored. She looked up when Magnus entered and blinked surprised about his fabulous appearance.

"Hi, my friend just got in.. I need to see him." He tried, shooting into the blue.

"Sorry Sir, no one came in today... hey, can I take a selfie with you, your make-up.. especially your glitter it lookes so cool!"