Before you wake up 😁

One week later....

"Wake up debbo am"I tapped her gently as she snuggled more into me, she fluttered her lashes and squeezed her eyes more.

"Umm umm gorko, misomi Wallahi (I'm tired Wallahi)"

"Fine get off me, let me travel alone"
and with that she jolted up and stuttered to the bath room, this girl will be the death of me.
Childish thing.

" TH" she cut me from my thoughts.

"Yes"

"Can you pass me my towel" I smirked derisively and got up from the bed to the wardrobe to retrieve her "precious towel" yes in quotes cause she loves that shit (excuse my French) to death, I knocked on the door and she peeped slightly pushing her cute hands forward.

"Miko mini mana(pass it to me now)"

"No babe, you intentionally forgot your towel so I could bring it to you , so why not just let me come in and do my job" I wriggled my brows and she stared at me inclusively.

"Please gorko , let me have it I'm sorry, if you think this is some charade to seduce you Wallahi it's not , I came here with pure intentions"

I stifled my laughter, she said pure intentions as if she's ever pure intention in front of me , I decided to let it slide considering the fact that I noticed she wasn't completely comfortable or rather she was scared after the first time, yes we could do anything but when it came to that part all her fierceness ran from her little body to seek refuge(😂) , but I mean what's bora bora for ?! 😂, I passed her the towel and left for my room to take a quick bath.

THE END .....

(scroll down😉)

(Just kidding 😀😅)
Back to afrah.
When I finished taking my bath , I wore a body hugging red gown and draped my coffee brown veil.

We were supposed to go and bid Ammi and ummi goodbye , and afaan was still in the bathroom (and he thinks it's girls that don't dress early) I headed downstairs to make breakfast real quick