Suprise battle☀️

You're beautiful , always remember that
                                -KhadijaG🌼

UNKNOWN P.O.V.
"Look I told you that I'm not going to rest till afaan is mine , so please beebah come and take me to the Mallam's place I don't care how much it's going to cost , I just have to marry afaan , I can't bear it anymore if we can't get through to afaan let's use his father"

"Girl I've been waiting for this moment a long time ago , get ready I'll be there in ten minutes"

We finally arrived after what seemed like forever I was thoroughly exhausted but decided to refrain from complaining when I side glanced afaan , all I've been fucking doing is sleep ! I rested my head back on the chair till he announced we were going to land in ten minutes I was almost hallucinating when I felt a light squeeze in my hand , I was honestly pleased , we landed and a black Rolls Royce was parked.

Seriously who is my husband ?! I ignored the thud in my head and sat next to him , drove peacefully to our house without any of us uttering a single word , minutes later we were at home , I missed our home I screamed

"Home sweet home, kowa ya bar gida gida ya barshi" afaan looked at me weirdly then whispered more to himself than to me.

" psycho"

"I heard that psychiatrist"

"Afrah I'm not going to do that"

"What ???" I shouted after him , I knew perfectly well what he meant, I laughed and literally ran to my room , everything was the way we left it the house still smell like turaren wuta, I changed my bed sheets , rushed to the bathroom for a quick bath and changed into a mini jumpsuit then rushed to afaans room to clean his room, I mean if I don't take care of him who will? And no this is no detol advert.
I changed his sheets , dusted the coffee couch and was about to sweep when he came out from the bathroom with only a towel tied loosely around his torso and the other on his head.

"What are you doing here ?" He smirked cleaning his hair.

"What does it look like I'm doing , I'm here to take care of you" I said moving forward to help him drain his hair, the smell of musk and lavender crammed the whole room and the urge to hug him set in , I couldn't look up to his face and on cue as if he could read my mind he pulled me closer and closed the little space between us.

This is where I belong.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me afrah , don't ever leave me and I don't want you working too much okay"

"Okay papi when are we going out ?" I said as he released his grip on me.

"Later , I guess just go and rest I'll wake you up when I've rested too" I nodded and walked to the jallabiya side of his walk in closet.
Damn this guy has clothes.