Secrets revealed???

Well as planned we were up and about the next day planning on our double date with riri and Tahir. I couldn't help but smile when ever I remember that I actually had "the thing" with afaan again. It felt good and I caught him staring and smirking at me thrice this morning.
The guts of that man.
So I took it upon my humble self to stare at him too , okay maybe I was ogling but he started.

"Babe quit staring"I finally muttered i mean he is gradually undressing me with his eyes.

"Only if you stop checking me out" he gasped.

"Whaat?? I was so not checking you out , even that wall is more interesting to look at than you" I fake laughed and he inched forward which made me shut it almost immediately.

"Scary ass, how comes you're so quiet now" He pulled me forward and kissed my cheeks and my neck. 
Here I was wearing a black sweatshirt with nothing inside and afaan was working wonders on my body with his hands.
Ohh god Khadija you're turning into a ......
I instantly jerked back to reality and pushed him away.

"You tricked me ..."

"I love it when you're like this" he eyed me and laughed.
10 minutes later ....

"Ya afaan how do I look? " I asked him giving him that truth or dare possessed smile

He sized me up and shook his head.
"What's that ?"

"You're not going out dressed like that ohh and yes thanks for the zone , little one" he continued tapping on his laptop.

" ok I'm sorry I called you yaya but please let me go out today like this I'll button up the abaya"I poured , he got up from his seat and walked to me.

" I just can't with you baby girl , you're going to be the death of me I just know it, you can go out like this" he winked and held my hands.

"Shall we?" He asked and I nodded , he was wearing a black caftan with short hands and no cap , his hair shone with its curliness, his beard game damn, and then his scent oh I love his scent god , I won't mind sniffing his body all dayyy , exactly what was In my head as afaan drove us to the restaurant we were supposed to meet riri.

We arrived and walked inside hand in hand

we met riri with that same girl from the tiki bar holding jawad. riri jumped over to us when she saw us  , I'm  serious she jumped , she hugged me tightly and greeted afaan who nodded to her greetings.
Bipolarrrrrrrrrrrr. But I love it 😂

We sat and the girl kept stealing glances at afaan again.
"Ammah, can't you greet ?"

"Ina wuninku(good evening)"

I muttered a small Lafiya whereas afaan ignored.
"You look beautiful babesss" riri stated  the obvious.
I smiled and asked her to pass me jawad.