2

Yoongi sat as Namjoon nervously paced around his dorm. "I can't believe he wants me to meet his friends already! Oh god, guys, I'm freaking out!" He turned to Yoongi and Hoseok, who was sick and could barely talk. 

"Dude it's not like you are meeting his family," Hoseok said groggily blowing his nose. 

"I couldn't care less about what you do," Yoongi muttered. The conversation that he had with his mom still stuck to his mind. It surely wasn't the first time he had that conversation. What made that one different? Why was today so different? 

"Okay, I don't want to keep him waiting for me bye!" Namjoon said rushing out the door. 

Yoongi crossed his arms. "That was two minutes of my life I'll never get back." 

"You'll find your soulmate eventually." Hoseok smiled despite the fact he looked horrible, his eyes still shone brightly. "You deny it but I can tell you still want to find them. Be careful people can get depression from not having their soulmate with them."

Yoongi didn't respond, simply picking at his nails. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung was excitedly chatting to Jungkook about who Jin's soulmate could be. Jimin was still upset as he often got jealous of Taehyung and Jungkook's happy relationship. But at the time he still had Jin to talk to. Now that was going away too. 

The door clicked open to reveal Jin clinging to a man who Jimin assumed to be as "Namjoon". The male had a slight red tint brushed on his cheeks. 

"H-hey." Namjoon flashed a nervous smile showing his dimples. 

Taehyung leaped from Jungkook's lap. "Hi! So you're Jin's soulmate? What are your interests? Do you dorm here or have an apartment? What's your favorite food? Do you cook? Jin makes a lot of dad jokes so you better have a good sense of humor." Taehyung threw question after question at this poor stranger.  

Jimin sat quietly observing the situation. This Namjoon character seemed like a really sweet guy for Jin. Another sense of dread sunk into Jimin. He felt very alone, he longed for his soulmate. Someone to talk to. Someone to cuddle at night. He pictured his soulmate very sweet and caring. Also, someone that would take care of him when he was sick. He would do the same of course though.

"Hey Jimin! Are you okay? You seem very spaced out." Jin looked at him in concern. Jimin then noticed that he was the only one not involved in the conversation. 

Jimin quickly tried to explain himself. "Oh sorry, I got lost in thought. I didn't mean to ignore you." He looked to meet Namjoon's eyes but he saw that Namjoon was giving him a strange look.

He then proceeded to be asked one of the strangest questions in his life. "Did you dye your hair purple two days ago late at night?" 

"Um... yes why?" Jimin raised a brow. 

"Uh... No reason. Was your hair blue before that?" Namjoon asked realizing how weird he sounded. 

"Yes, why?"

"I just want you guys to meet my friends too. I think you guys would... get along really well with them. The seven of us could go somewhere together." Namjoon had a pleading look in his eyes. Like he was trying to set something up. 

Everyone else didn't notice and immediately got super hyped up.