4

It's 4 am and I'm typing this ungrammar checked on my phone so if this is shitty oops sorry but I felt inspired.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

The day had come.

THE
DAY
HAD
COME

Yoongi was pacing in his bathroom having a panic attack. He kept running his hands through his hair yanking at it harshly. His breathing refused to slow, shaky breaths left his mouth. As he struggled to inhale and as he exhaled a high pitched whistle came from the back of his throat.

Yoongi quickly shuffled over to his bedside table and threw all the contents of the drawers onto the floor. Grabbing his inhaler that he hadn't needed to use for three years and taking a few puffs mentally thanking whatever god might exist that it still worked.

He laid on the ground amongst his cluttered things. He knew Namjoon and Hoseok would be there in about an hour. Yoongi decided to put on jeans and a white hoodie with black and white flannel over it. He couldn't decide if it looked like he was trying too hard so ended up changing clothes a few more times before coming back to the same outfit.

Is this what indecisive teenage girls felt getting ready for a date to prom?

He grabbed a hair clip and tried to clip his streak back. The clip quickly slipped out of his hair. He tried covering it with his own hair but it came back, front and center. Yoongi settled on a beanie to hide all his hair just as Namjoon and Hoseok knocked on his door.

Yoongi ran out to open the door and Namjoon sighed. "Really dude a beanie?"

"Yes, problem?" Yoongi kept the beanie tightly on his head as Hoseok reached to yank the item off.

After bickering at Yoongi's front door for five minutes they were all in Namjoon's car driving over to someone's apartment that belonged to 'Junghyung and Taekook' is what he thinks he heard Namjoon say. His beanie remains on his head much to his satisfaction.

They shortly arrived at the address and stood outside the door. One more attempt from Hoseok to yank the beanie from Yoongi's head before Namjoon was greeted by Jin and the trio was welcomed into the household.

As soon as Yoongi turned the corner and his eyes landed on the most beautiful creature on the face of the planet.

A short boy about the same high as him. Vibrant purple hair and a black hairstreak. His face lit up as he laughed at a joke one of the others had told. His eyes small little crescents. The expression on his face made Yoongi's heart burst. And his body wasn't anything to shame. He had a nice neck and the shirt he was wearing exposed a little bit of his collar bones. His arms were well built like he was fit. He wasn't ripped but you could tell he exercised daily. At the end of his long slender arms, his delicate hands were clasped together. Yoongi wondered what one of those hands would look like intertwined with one of his own. His waist was thin and he could've been hiding abs under his shirt. Yoongi's mouth ran dry when he glimpsed a v-line peeking out of the top of his skinny jeans. He had a round perky booty and thick well built thighs.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon asked waving his hand in front of the older. "I'm sorry he's not usually like this. Come on Yoongi introduce yourself."

Yoongi's brain was completely out to lunch wondering the mysteries of the man he laid eyes on.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok joined in trying to get his attention as Yoongi stood weirdly transfixed on the spot Jimin was just standing at.

Yoongi finally snapped back to reality and what did he do?