5

Yoongi now had to carry around his inhaler every day because now that Namjoon had introduced him and Hoseok to the others the seven of them now were a group. Always hanging around.

It was quite overwhelming. He knew Jimin was his soulmate. He'd never felt this way in his life and that was the only explanation. He planned to tell Jimin the next day.

He kept writing the song he had started. 

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

If I was only by myself

If I didn't know you

Maybe I'd given up

Lost at sea

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Yoongi smiled at his progress. Even if it was only two verses so far. He wanted to finish it with Jimin.

He found Jimin in the cafeteria sitting with his friends. Namjoon and Hoseok were there for moral support. "Hey Jimin!" He called out. Jimin turned around and waved him over. Yoongi jogged over to his table. "I need to tell you something," Yoongi said scratching the back of his neck. Ready to take off his beanie he took in a deep breath.

"Yeah? What is it?" Jimin stared at him curiously. 

"Well... The thing is, Jimin I-"

"EXCUSE ME, EVERYONE!" A male was standing up on the tables with a megaphone. "I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE!" He screamed. 

Yoongi grumbled wondering how long this was going to take. 

"JIMIN!" The man called, a girl gasped. "NO SORRY NOT YOU! PARK JIMIN! THE ONE WITH PURPLE HAIR!"

Yoongi's heart plummeted.

"LISTEN! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FROM AFAR FOR A WHILE NOW. AND EVERYDAY YOU JUST GET MORE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL."

Jimin was smiling and his friends were cheering. Namjoon and Hoseok paled. Yoongi felt vomit rising in his throat. 

"AND I THINK WE'RE SOULMATES. SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? WANNA GIVE THIS A SHOT?" 

Jimin started crying and sprinted up to embrace the man in a hug. The crowd started cheering and whistling. 

"YEAH SEONGWON MA MAN!" 

"CONGRATS YOU TWO!"

"AWE RELATIONSHIP GOALS!" 

Yoongi felt the most pain he's ever felt in his life as he watched their lips join together. Half of his soul was just ripped away from him. 

"Yoongi I'm sorry-" Namjoon tried to comfort his Hyung. Yoongi wasn't in the mood and he ran out of the cafeteria to the closest place he knew. A.K.A: Namjoon and Hoseok's dorm. 

Yoongi threw up in their bathroom and it was another five minutes before the owners of the dorm came in. Yoongi wanted to give up. He'd only felt that way about Jimin. 

Only Jimin could take his breath away (literally) and gave it back at the same time.

Only Jimin could make him write a love song.

Only Jimin could make him feel all these emotions.

And Yoongi was confident only Jimin could fix him. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Jimin's lips met this man's lips. He didn't even know him! But how could he not kiss him after a confession like that? Besides he was his soulmate. 

"Hey, can we go somewhere more private?" Jimin asked shyly. 

"Of course babe." 

The nickname made Jimin's heart jump. He'd always pictured his soulmate calling him cute names. When they slipped off into the hallway, Jimin could feel the adrenaline pulsing in his bloodstream. He had to admit he was a sap for big romantic gestures.

"I can't believe you're my soulmate!" Jimin squealed throwing his arms around this man. "So... uh, I'm Park Jimin... But you already knew that." Jimin giggled.

"Chang Seongwon." 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook sat admiring Taehyung tell his exaggerated story about a guy who hit on him at the local boba tea. He couldn't imagine what it would be like if he didn't have Taehyung in his life. Or if someone stole Taehyung away from him, besides, he could be very protective. Jungkook sipped on his banana milk as he spotted Namjoon and his friend heading towards them. 

Yoongi looked quite nervous and fidgety. Granted he didn't know Yoongi that well but the male seemed uncomfortable. Why did Yoongi always wear his beanie? No one knew anything about this dude.

He waved Jimin over and the two began talking. Jungkook kept watching curiously when someone jumped up on the table to make a loud confession. 

Jungkook was surprised that he was talking about Jimin. Jin hollered and Taehyung clapped. Jungkook however, knitted his eyebrows together, he watched as Yoongi bolted out of the room. 

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin snapped his fingers in Jungkook's face. "Jimin just met his soulmate can't you show some more enthusiasm?" 

"Oh yeah. YAY JIMIN!" Jungkook clapped still staring at the door Yoongi just left. 

"You okay?" Taehyung brushed his fingers against Jungkook's back noticing the younger seemed distracted. Jungkook instantly forgot what he was originally focusing on as he leaned into Taehyung's body.