17[M]

Did I ignore my "try and update every 10 days" policy just so I can wait and post this as a Christmas present? Yes. Yes, I did.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

"You think I look sexy?" Jimin muttered in a small voice.

Yoongi's lip twitched upwards into a playful smirk. "Why of course. Who wouldn't think you look sexy?" Yoongi snaked his arm around Jimin's waist pulling the younger close to him. He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, turning his head to lightly kiss his neck. 

Jimin's head tilted back as he unconsciously rubbed his thighs together. His bottom lip found its way between his teeth as he tried to hide the pants coming from his mouth.

 Things were quickly getting heated as Yoongi left marks on Jimin's neck. In Yoongi's eyes, they were beautiful swirls and splotches of red and blue that mixed into a one of a kind painting on the younger's porcelain skin.

Yoongi gently pushed Jimin back on the bed. Parting his soulmates legs and slotting himself between them Yoongi leaned down to connect their lips. "Can I?" Yoongi asked almost inaudibly not wanting to ruin the moment. 

"Can you what?" Jimin blinked himself back to reality, his mind swirling with fantasies. 

Yoongi looked down at the dazed younger. He ran his cold hands up the youngers shirt making him shiver. "Can I treat you right? Can I show you what it's like to have your body treated like a temple? Can I make love to you my sweet baby boy?"

Jimin gulped, a bright red dusted his cheeks. "Mhm." He said with a small nod as he admired the male that was on top of him. Yoongi lifted himself to undo the buttons on Jimin's shirt. Jimin sucked in a breath and closed his eyes to feel the wonderful sensation of Yoongi's cold hands on his body. Jimin's eyes opened when he felt Yoongi slip off the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Getting lube." Yoongi mutter, glad his back was facing Jimin so he couldn't see the embarrassed expression he was wearing. He spent some time rolling the bottle between his hands to warm it up as Jimin waited patiently, still sprawled out on the bed. 

Yoongi walked back over to his husband and tugged at Jimin's belt to remove the youngers trousers. Yoongi managed to slip the clothing article past Jimin's smooth thighs and toss it somewhere behind him. The younger laid panting beneath him, completely vulnerable to his eyes and touch. Jimin gasped feeling Yoonig's finger prodding at his hole. 

"Let me know if I'm going too fast," Yoongi mumbled as he leaned down to kiss the younger as a distraction from the penetration of the first finger. He continued to thrust his finger inside the small male, coating his velvety walls with the lubricant. As Jimin's quite pants became heavier Yoongi added in a second and third finger. The elder continued to work his fingers in Jimin's hole, making sure he was thoroughly prepped and stretched. 

Yoongi sat up to strip himself of his clothing as he began to jerk himself off, rubbing lube up and down his shaft. Jimin couldn't help but admire the view Yoongi was giving him of his flat stomach and toned legs. His mind went crazy thinking of what it would feel like to have Yoongi's pulsing cock inside of him. He didn't have to imagine for long because he was about to have the real thing as Yoongi lined himself up. 

Yoongi guided himself into the younger's clenching hole as Jimin let out a small whimper. "Want me to slow down?" Yoongi asked however, Jimin shook his head, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck so they could be closer to one another. Yoongi kept his thrusts steady and slow to ensure Jimin's comfort until he was fully adjusted. 

Jimin moaned loudly as his legs wrapped around Yoongi to pull him closer. Yoongi's cock nestled deeper into him. Jimin began to lose his train of thought as the pleasure built up inside of him. "Ah- Yoongi... Fuck..." He muttered quietly. "Faster-" This remark surprised Yoongi but he complied happily. 

The speed of the older's thrust kept increasing as the pair let out loud moans. They felt closer to each other than ever before. Even though they were soulmates it felt like their souls had fused together. 

A heat started building in Jimin's stomach. "Yoongi- I'm c-close."

"Can you wait a minute for me, baby boy?" Yoongi asked as he knew he would reach his high soon. 

Jimin slid himself up and down in sync to Yoongi's thrusts allowing Yoongi to ram deeper into him. "Oh, holy fuck-" Jimin choked out as his body spasmed with the waves of his orgasm, jetting ribbons of cum onto his stomach. Yoongi filled Jimin up as he reached his climax. 

The older collapsed next to Jimin before realizing that they needed to clean up. He reluctantly lifted himself off the bed and walked over to the bathroom to fetch a warm cloth. Yoongi wiped Jimin clean, along with himself, before snuggling up next to Jimin and falling asleep.

When Jimin woke up, he had never felt happier to have Yoongi laying next to him. Unlike all the times when he woke up alone because Seongwon had left him. He was truly happy. Maybe they had gotten the timing wrong for a while. But now, they were together forever. And nothing could change that. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Hope yall enjoyed. That pretty much wraps up this story. Now I'll be working on my other two books. (And all the ones in my drafts... oh boy) I might do one more final chapter but this is basically the end of the story.

I wish you all a happy holiday. (Unlike me who is publishing this before I have to have the first Christmas dinner with BOTH my catholic grandmother and girlfriend. Wish me luck yall])

I purple you!