Chapter 2-Roger

Kristen P.O.V

I sighed and leaned against the apartment's closed door. Ever since I got to my car, the smile on my face has been there. The floor lamp clicked on frightening me, Cassie with her hair tied up and a wide creepy grin on her face, stared at me. She was practically vibrating, I wouldn't be surprised if she buzzed right off the settee.

''How was it?'' she bounced up and down, her smile widening even more.

''If you aren't careful batman might think you're the joker with that creepy ass grin on your face,'' I said.

Cassie rolled her eyes at me,'' Come on, tell me. I deserve to know''

''Cass, I'm tired. Go to bed and I'll tell you about it tomorrow,'' I bargained. I was just pushing her buttons I was going to tell her tonight or maybe I should let her suffer? Mhm, decisions, decisions, decisions.

''Hello, Earth to Kris. Please, just tell me about it, please. I'll wash the dishes for the week if you tell me now.'' she pleaded. Wow, maybe I'll let her beg more.

''I don't know. I'm pretty tired.'' I said, crossing my fingers in hopes that she'll up her offer.

She let out a loud, long groan ''How about for the next week as well,''

Mhm, I could live with that. '' Fine, I'll tell you,''

Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands, it reminded me of that seal I once saw on Twitter.

''Ok, so first off I found out that Alex was blind,'' I paused thinking she might interject something. She just nodded and motioned to continue. Guess she doesn't want to mention anything on that point, that's fine I suppose.

''So we talked and you're right. He's funny and, he has the most adorable retriever I have ever seen. He also has a Tesla model X. What the hell? You didn't tell me he was rich. Aside from that, he is quite the looker and he was very sweet to me.'' I sighed, my smile returning.

I was barely focussing on Cass until she awed and said'' Puppy love. That is so cute. Aren't you glad that I forced you to go?''

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled regardless,'' Yes, I'm glad you forced me to go out,''

''I'm just happy that you're happy. Now, off to bed so you can dream about your prince charming,'' she said and walked to her bedroom.

She wasn't wrong, I did dream about him and it was one of the best sleep of my life.

............................................................................................................

''Good morning,'' I said to Cass as she came into the kitchen. ''Coffee?'' I asked her. After hearing some mumble from her, I made two cup with tons of cream in it. Cass was never a morning person.

''Why are you here still? Don't you have work?'' she asked.

It was true, I normally would have been at work by now. That's something I am jealous of regarding Cass, she is a writer so she gets to stay home and write at her leisure.

''Yeah.I'm heading out now,'' I said to her. I was already dressed and ready to leave, but I had to have my morning cup before I left.

I waved and she barely moved her hand. I got in my car and noticed Alex's jacket in the passenger seat. I involuntarily smiled as I remembered last night. I took out my phone and dialled Alex's number, hoping I wasn't calling too early.

''Hello?'' Alex answered his morning voice travelling through the phone. 

Holy fuck, I think I need to change my underwear.