Happily Ever After in Hell

Life is too short but the afterlife is a different story, meeting another being who could very well be the Soulmate that one hadn't met while alive and although dying in Hell is a possibility, fate always finds a way.  One would never consider these two beings to be made for one another, as Alastor was kissing Lucifer deeply, the Devil grabbed the other's arms slowly making their way towards the bed.  In the heat of passion, they began removing their coats, shirts flying off as the years they had been apart driving their desires and emotions rampant.  They had never gone farther than the games they once played but as the two laid on the bed, Lucifer hovered over the other, his hands and claws scraping against Alastor's skin drawing small lines of blood.  Having been such a long time, Alastor couldn't help but let out a few soft groans at the feel of the markings, looking up at Lucifer as they were both naked from the waist up, the Devil paused as he saw the scar he had given the other during their first encounter, he went to caress the Deer's cheek while grinning.

"You sure you want this Dearie?  I don't intend to hold back this time and as such you better know what you're getting into?"  His eyes flared yellow as his desire for the other was driving him mad, he had missed his Deer and although they never spoke it aloud.  He believed he cared for the Radio Demon, maybe even...

"Darling, it's been a long 86 years since I first came to Hell and frankly, I'm tired of denying what I feel for you.  Of all the beings in my life, you Sir, are the only to have made his way into my black heart."  He had never heard Alastor speak in such a way and it was all he needed to hear as he would continue to claim what was his, the Radio Demon, he leaned forward to lay kisses and love bites along his throat and collarbone while motioning to undo his pants and slide them off.  

                  His hands would glide from his sides to his hips then one would travel to his pelvis where he'd find the other's growing member, taking hold of it the Devil would continue down the other's navel and as Alastor watched the other.  His body normally didn't react in such a way, their games of pain and blood were all that he strived for but as he felt the other touching his sensitive area, shivers ran up his spine as he watched the other begin to stroke him.  It was an odd sight but he didn't mind what he was feeling, no far from it and when he saw Lucifer begin to lick and caress his length.  Alastor gasped as he laid his head back, his breathing quickened as his body was becoming aroused to the Devil's manipulations, a soft blush started appearing across his face and when Lucifer slipped his lips over the Radio Demon's length, Alastor cried out in surprise.  He clamped a hand over his own mouth as Lucifer began going down on the Deer's shaft, working him with his tongue as Alastor tried to stifle his moans, his face turning even redder as his ears laid back.  His free hand would dig his claws into the bed, Lucifer looked up at the other to see he was enjoying it at least by the sounds he knew as such, working the other with his mouth and hand.  He'd lick at his other hand, going to press his slick finger against the Deer's puckered folds, Alastor's ears would perk up at the feel of something at his other sensitive area.  He looked at Lucifer with an embarrassed gaze, biting his own lip as he felt the other spreading him slowly to get him ready for what was to come, the Radio Demon's breathing was quickening more so as the Devil worked his body.  Getting him ready and needy for the other, his strokes moved faster to bring Alastor's release ever-growing and when he felt that knot burst he cried out as he released into Lucifer's mouth and as he took all of what Alastor had to give, he groaned at the taste of the Deer.  Pulling away to lap what was left, he smiled lovingly at the Deer under him who was breathing somewhat heavily now Lucifer went about removing his own pants while Alastor laid eyes on the other's fully nude form.  He went to crawl onto the bed, caressing Alastor's face and running his hand through his hair to softly pet one of his ears, Alastor purred as such.