5

Damon pov:

While I was walking back to town I couldn't shake of the feeling I was being followed. I kept shrugging it off but this time the feeling was more heavy. I stop walking and turn around scanning over the forest seeing nothing.

It's just your stupid anxiety that's all with a sigh I run off just in case there was someome or something there because I'm really not in a fighting mood.

I stop running when I see the road of the town, walking I look at the buildings until I found the Grill. When I walk into the Grill it wasn't that crowded probably because it was late so there was only like maybe me and 10 other people in there.

"The usual Mr Salvatore?"

I nod sitting down when the girl came back I take the whiskey and drown it letting her give me another one.

"Same pain?"

"Like always."

"I'm sorry I hope you can get what you want later on, it's gonna be ok."

"Yeah I hope so too but it's a little too late."

After a good 20 minutes I ask for the bottle grabbing it feeling the drinks get to me a lot more than it was sitting down.

I walk down the street chugging the bottle before letting it go hearing it shatter against the concrete. Walking kinda funny holding onto the wall so I don't fall sometimes, this was going to be a long walk home.

I hear footsteps behind me I turn around without busting my ass to see Elijah there.

"Elijah, what do you want?"

"What do I want? Getting brave with our words aren't we Damon?"

"Whatever your not real anyways so who fucking cares."

I wave him off turning back around to walk away but he grabs me and pins me face first against the wal.

"Your getting a little too brave Damon."

"Then do something about it."

Elijah lets a small smile grow on his face.

"Why are you drinking Damon?"

"What is this 21 questions?"

"Anwser."

"Because I can, why are you here?"

"Because I can be."

"There we go then now let me go."

Damon tries to fight back but Elijah is way stronger than him and easily pins him back against the wall.

"I'm afraid not Damon."

"Why not."

"What's wrong?"

"I have to be like Stefan and make it all about precious Elena."

"You don't got too."

"I have too."

"What about what you want?"

"Doesn't matter."

"But it does."

I gasp out feeling his hand slowly make it's way downwards to the inside was my thigh. I could hear his breath against my ear which was making me woozy, this was all too much I'm not use to this.

My eyes roll into the back of my head letting a moan slip as Elijah starts to rub me and the friction from my jeans weren't helping.

"Elijah~"