a bit with hobi and a bit with tae+jiminie

"I'm alright, Kook-ah. A bit unsightly, but I feel better." He wiped his tears, voice a lot lighter after having a good cry.

Jungkook nodded, one hand patting at Hoseok's orange hair, one hand fiddling with the straw as he tried to puncture the foil seal on top of his banana milk. "Here, have some." He gave him a bag of chocolate snacks and opened the hot chocolate drink for him.

Hoseok laughed at the expecting look on Jungkook's face as he was handed the drink. "You have quite sweet tastes, I see."

"So what?" He pouted. "If you don't want them, I'll eat them."

Hoseok smiled fondly at the boy. "You're a sweet one." He ruffled his hair, making a disgruntled face appear on Jungkook's face.

"I'll become bald at this rate," he grumbled under his breath. Hoseok laughed joyfully, squishing the younger's cheeks which made him jut out his lips in protest.

Jungkook really looked so pretty under the night sky. The slight shine on his lips, the adorable scrunched up nose and his sparkling doe eyes gazing up at him - how could he not resist? "... Jungkookie, you know I like you, right?"

"Uh... yeah, why?" Jungkook's eyes darted nervously as Hoseok gave him a serious look, feeling a bit worried at the sudden change in atmosphere.

"I like you...so will you let me kiss you?" Jungkook blushed almost immediately when Hoseok mentioned a kiss, staring at him wide eyed and baffled.

"I won't if you don't want to, little one." He patted the boy's soft black hair and retreated away, seeing that he was still frozen in shock, and took it as a no.

"No!" Abruptly, Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's hands closer towards him. He flushed even more, avoiding any possible eye contact as Hoseok looked at him a bit shocked and a bit amused at how flustered he was. "I want the kiss...p-please."

Hoseok grinned cheekily. "Look at who's being so out there, huh?" He cupped Jungkook's face and nosed his neck before asking, "Any possessive hybrids I should be aware of?" He joked, smelling the various different smells lingering on him.

"... I generally hang out with hybrids...and I also live with one..." He shuffled awkwardly. "I hope you don't mind...?"

Hoseok laughed brightly, amused by unsure expression on his face. "Well, they're not going to like my smell all over you then. You sure you're okay with this?"

"'m not a child, Hoseok-hyung." He pouted even more. Hoseok sighed exaggeratedly (getting a offended "Hey!" from Jungkook) and then he gently pressed his lips onto Jungkook's.

Thumbing his cheek gently, the hybrid relished in Jungkook's tiny noises as he pressed firmer into the kiss. Hoseok nipped Jungkook's bottom lip lightly, causing the other to gasp and part open his mouth. Jungkook clung tighter on Hoseok's shirt, moaning lightly at the burning touch of Hoseok's fingers holding his hips and pulling him closer.

The kiss left Jungkook and Hoseok both short of breath, the two separating reluctantly. The corners of Hoseok's mouth curved up slightly at the pretty sight of a panting Jungkook flushed pink in the cheeks and doe eyes dark, glimmering faintly with lust.

"Well, little one?" Hoseok chuckled, fingers tracing over the younger's neck as he enjoyed the small whine of embarrassment (and need, perhaps). The younger blushed harder, crawling into Hoseok's open lap and burying his face into his hyung's shoulder.

"Stop it, Hobi-hyung. You're a meanie." He clutched on the front of Hoseok's shirt, curling up in an attempt to hide himself.

"I...am...not!" His fingers found its way to Jungkook's abdomen, making the younger squirm in laughter.