Do Your Worst

Perseus

After seeing my siblings, knowing they didnt hate me, brightened my day.  Also, Theseus and Achilles were sparring, but then Andy joined the fight and they both lost against her.  Atta girl.

"Bianca," I said.  "How about you take Thes, Ach, and Andy to Camp.  I need to...I need to do something."

"You are going to kick some serious ass, aren't you?" She grinned.

I smiled.  "You know me so well."

...

"Hey, Loser Brain!" An annoying voice shouted. I had gone to Camp Jupiter to see how it had progressed, and see Hanibal and Don.  Don the Faun.  I will never get over that.  Then I went back to Camp Half-Blood.

The loser who was talking was Arnold, the guy I caught Annabeth cheating on me with.

"What do you want?"

"I deserve to rule more than your pathetic self.  I challange you to a duell.  No powers.  I will beat you, and when I do, I take your place as King!"

I smirked. This was too funny.

"I was chosen by the Creator Himself, Chaos, the first being.  He made me a Primordial, much more powerful than a god, let alone a demigod.  And Ancient Laws don't apply to me, because they only apply to gods and Titans.  You can try, it will be fun to watch you make a fool of yourself."

"I will win!"

"Keep tellin' yourself that," I muttered.

He sneered at me.  "Meet me in the arena in five minutes.  I'll show you a real fighter!"

"Sure," I said.  "Want your bottle now or later?"

He flushed red, and stumped away.

....

"Theseus," I grinned.  "Watch your old man kick some ass."

"Perseus!"

"Sorry, take notes on your old man kicking that losers podex."

"Better," Bianca nodded, and I stepped up to the arena, my new blade, forged out of Void Metal in hand.  I still had Riptide, but in this situation, I though it better to use Ultimo, or The Last, because it is the last thing my enemies see. I saw the name fitting.

Arnold went into the arena, sword out.

"Do your worst, Asshole." I grinned.  "I dare you."

"Why you..." He growled and charged at me, and in one movement, his sword was on the floor, with my sword at his neck.  "I...I..."

"Give up.  And then, though I really want to, I won't hurt you."

"I'll never surrender to you!"

"Okay," I shrugged, then he had a gash on his face, blood seeping our of the wound.  Then another.  Then another.  "Give up yet?  If you don't I'll kill you?  And everyone hears me.  I gave you a chance to surrrender.  You didn''t take it.  It's your last chance.  I will kill you."

"I...I....I surrender..." He grumbled.

 "Good, leave the fighting to the big kids."

Short chapter, I know.  And I didn't let Percy kill him because I want him around in future chapters.  And yeah.  Jelly beans are good.  

So, that's that.  Thank you, and eat candy!