[2]

"The game is called, 'Mommy's choice', it's simple. She picks which one of her sons gets to die"

"S-sir, please... Don't do this" I mumble through my tears.

"Hmm, I like it when you call me sir." he pulls my hair to bring my face closer to his. "Maybe I won't kill you"

"Get away from her!" my eldest brother Joshua demands. He's always been protective over me, often to his downfall.

"What the fuck did you just say" Lex let's go of me and lifts his gun.

"Change of plan. Mommy doesn't get the choice anymore, this dumb-fuck already made it for her"

Time slows down as he pulls the trigger of the rifle. It feels like it takes forever for the bullet to make it out of the barrel.

"Josh!" I and my mom cry out in a synchronized fashion.

The bullet goes through his skull, blood splatters across my other brothers face.

Damon laughs then goes over to Noah and stands over him. "Looks like you won the game"

Noah doesn't respond instead he cries silently to himself. Joshua was not only his brother but also his best friend. They were only two years apart in age.

"When are you rich bastards gonna learn? We're in charge now!" Damon jumps around the room like a kid in a candy store. He's doesn't care about stalling time, the sooner he can kill the better.

"Let's just waste all of them!"

"Don't worry we'll get to that. But first, let's finish playing our game" the leader walks over to my mom and pulls up her head.

"Let's go for round two! Which one is it gonna be? Your son or your precious daughter"

I watch on as she cries, she is so inconsolable that she can't even form words.

"Hurry up! Pick or I'll pick for you!" He points his gun in the direction of me and Noah.

"No, please, don't. I can't choose between them!" She confesses to him. It's obvious in her voice that she's near giving up.

"Oh really? That's fine, we can play another game" he pulls the trigger, shooting Noah in the arm, causing him to let out the most horrifying scream I've ever heard in my life.

"You should've just picked" the other man laughs in the background.

"Fuck you!" My mom swears at him.

Lex takes it upon himself to deliver a hard slap to her, "you're gonna fucking regret that!" The anger in his voice sends shock waves through my body.

His eyes shift to me like a laser pointer. It's obvious that his plans have changed, he's now thinking of something more sinister.

"Come here, " he grabs me by the hair and lifts me to my feet. I fight against him but there's no use. He's way bigger and stronger than me.

"So what's your name babe?" He slides a hand up my thigh and I flinch away.

His sudden change in emotion has me on edge but
I immediately answer him to avoid any more misery, "M-Meghan," I say through clenched teeth.

"Okay, Meghan, well it seems like your family is filled with nothing but a bunch of hot-headed idiots. You're the only one that hasn't caused me that much trouble so how about I make a deal with you?" he breathes inches from my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I don't know if this is a trap or not, I don't really think he's gonna let me go but maybe there's a small chance that I might be able to use this situation to my advantage.

"If I say yes, will you let me go?" I ask in a low voice.

His hand now grips my thigh, "I don't know, you have to show me that you're willing to be a good girl first"

My first instinct is to push him off but the smarter side of me knows that could get me killed. This guy is definitely not used to being told 'no',

"Fine. What do I have to do?"

A big smile takes over his face and he licks his lips...