[5]

I lift my lower body and pull my pink polka-dotted night shorts down my legs. I'm almost naked, the only piece of clothing left is my panties.

"D-Do I have to take my underwear off too?"

"Nah, " he pulls me closer to him and starts kissing down my neck. "I'm gonna fuck you" he whispers into my ear.

Panic instantly takes over me, it's now settling in that he is going to rape me, "Please, I don't want too-"

He holds his fingers up to my lips to silence me, "shh, Meghan, I'm sorry but I have to do this. It's all part of the plan"

I squirm back and forth, trying to avoid his kisses but I can't, my last hope is to reason with him, "But if you don't want to do this, then don't. We can just pretend"

He momentarily stops feeling me up and takes my face into his hands so that we're now very close and intimate.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. You said you trust me, didn't you?"

Shit. Is that why he asked me those questions? "yeah but-"

Before I can get the next words out, He pushes his lips against me and devours the inside of my mouth. I try to pry him off of me but he tightly wraps his arms around my waist.

The moaning sounds he makes as he worships my body in his hands is enough to make me sick.

I struggle against his strength but I'm no match for him. He flips me on my back and slides my panties off, "stop moving, it'll all be over soon"

By this time my tears stream down uncontrollably, making it difficult to breathe, "I'm begging you, Lex, please" my nails frantically claw at his chest.

My mind spins in circles as he explores my body, he grabs and massage my most sensitive regions passionately until suddenly it all stops.

He stands from the bed still fully dressed and looks down at me with pity, "get up and put your clothes back on"

I scramble to my feet, rushing to cover my body.

"When we get back downstairs, you need to act like I went through with it," he tells me with a callous tone.

I nod my head quickly, "I will, thank you".

It feels kinda backwards to be thanking him for not taking advantage of me in that way but I figure I should because it was their initial plan but he couldn't do it, he realized I wasn't the type of person he thought I was.