[3]

"Don't do it, Meg!" my mom shouts to me, she tries to stand but Damon pushes her back down. "Don't you move, you old bitch!"

Her head hits the floor near me, I take a glance at her but then turn my attention back to Lex, the man who is holding me.

If I want to save her I need to focus on convincing him that I'm ready to do whatever it is he wants me to.

"Damn, she's a piece of work" he laughs, "anyways, girly, what I was gonna say is I want you to show me that you trust me"

He wants me to trust him? That can't be all he wants, none of this makes sense.

"I-I trust you" I stutter

He shakes his head then turns me around to cut the ropes off my hands, "no, I said I want you to show me not tell me"

How am I supposed to do that? He's a real whack job.

"You can start by showing me your tits" he tugs at my shirt.

"Hell yeah! Let's see em" Damon encourages Lex's idea.

They both stare me down, anticipating the moment that I would give in to their request.

My body trembles even more now, the last thing I want to do is show them my body but I also don't want to die.

Before making a decision, I look over to my mom but she doesn't offer much guidance, so I look to my brother Noah but he refuses to make eye contact with me. I don't blame him though, I can't imagine how awkward this has to be for him.

"Can we do this in private?" I muster up the courage to somewhat negotiate.

The two men both throw each other weird expressions. It's like their having a whole conversation without saying a word.

"I have no problem with that," he says in a creepy tone then pulls me roughly towards the stairs.

Instant regret takes hold of me now that I realize I'm going to be alone with him but I try to hold my dignity as we walk up each step.

"Which one is yours?" he asks when we reach the hallway. I point to the room furthest to the right.

"good girl" he praises me in a condescending way.

He pushes me in then locks the door behind himself, "come on, time to hold up your end of the bargain", he sits down on my bed and points the gun at me.

I hesitate for a moment but eventually, I come to terms with what has to happen. My arms reach up and I slowly lift my black tank top over my head to expose my bare breast.

The cool breeze of the air-conditioning makes me shiver.