𝟎𝟐. 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
❝500 ON A BELT ION EVEN WEAR.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

MIA, MADDY, KAT, AND BB were all sitting in Maddy's room getting ready for McKay's end of the summer party,  something that was common for the group.

Mia stood in front of Maddy's bathroom mirror doing her hair, while BB was sat right next to her fixing her makeup.

Mia had decided on two tiny space buns with the rest of her hair loosely braided to the side. Her outfit wasn't very extra but more basic of her. She wore a pair of cargo pants with camouflage print and a white cropped tank top—she also opted for no bra, and lastly she had on her very clean-not creased Air Force 1s.

Mia was feeling very good about herself, her best friend on the other hand was not.

"Do you think my areolas look weird?" Maddy asked, her tank top being pushed down showing off her boobs to Kat.

Mia and BB looked at each other with confused expressions written over both of their faces.

Mia took one last glance at herself before walking into Maddy's room.

"No." Kat responded.

"Maddy you cannot be asking that question right now." Mia said. Maddy knew she was beyond gorgeous and there was nothing wrong with her, it was just stupid Nate always getting in her head.

"But, like the edges though." Maddy motioned to her nipples.

Mia rolled her eyes sitting on Maddy's bed pulling out her phone.

"Maddy, they're fine." Kat insisted.

"Fine like they're kind of weird, or fine like nobody but me would ever notice what I notice?" Maddy asked seriously.

"Fine like shut the fuck up, Maddy." BB yelled from the restroom.

"I'm disgusting. I literally look disgusting." Maddy looked at herself in the mirror pulling her tank top up.

"Maddy, you need to snap the fuck out of this. You're hot as fuck. Nate's a loser who cares?" Kat ranted.

"Kat is right Mads." Mia agreed with the girl in front of her. Mia hated when Maddy talked down on herself because of Nate.

"He's not a loser. He's a dick." Maddy rolled her eyes.

"All dicks are losers, duh." Kat said

Mia gave Kat a high five agreeing with her, "You're totally right babe."

"Look bottom line y'all need to walk into this party like your pussy costs a million dollars." BB exclaimed looking through Maddy's clothes.

"For real, I'd settle for like fifty grand."

"Fifty grand is a million dollars." BB responded walking over to the bed, to which Mia gave her a weird look.

"I'd settle for like four Corona Lights, and some non-rapey affection." Kat responded.

"That's kind of depressing." BB replied.

"Yeah Kat, aim higher babe." Mia responded patting Kat on the back, which just earned a shrug from Kat.

"Nate's just like totally ruined my confidence. You know when someone just constantly criticizes, like everything about you?" Maddy ranted.

"Yup. That's like every guy." BB agreed.

"Not every guy." Mia mumbled looking down at her phone. Fez never one criticized Mia, he never made her feel like she was lesser than what she was or that she was a try hard like how every other person thought.