𝟎𝟓. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
❝ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE YOU.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

AS THE NEXT few days went by things were good for Mia and Fezco, like really good.

Well as good as things could be between two people that had not even discussed their feelings for each other still. Mia didn't want to talk about her feelings and Fez didn't ask because he didn't want Mia to leave again.

Mia was laying on Fez's bed humming along to the melody in her head when he walked in with only a pair of grey sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist.

"Hi baby." Fez smiled, going to kiss Mia.

"Ugh, you are too cute. Literally get out of my face." Mia pouted, shoving her face in one of his pillows.

"You better give me my kiss girl." Fez laughed, taking the pillow away from Mia and playfully hitting her with it.

"Oh we're getting physical now? Aight imma head out." Mia jokingly said, sliding off the bed and making a break for it towards the door.

"You aren't going anywhere." Fez chased after her through the house.

Fez and Mia laughs echoed throughout the house as they chased each other around. Fez eventually caught the tiny girl throwing her over his shoulder.

"Let me down Fez!" Mia laughed.

"As you wish." Fez smirked, throwing the girl on the bed.

Mia looked at Fez from where she was on his bed, he was so perfect to her. She knew that there was no way in hell she deserved him. He was selfless and caring and Mia felt like she was the opposite of everything he was.

"What are you thinking about Mia?" Fez asked, laying down next to her.

"I'm happy." Mia smiled.

Fez's smile faltered a little thinking back to the night with Rue. His smile came back when he looked at the girl lying next to him. Mia, his Mia. He loved her, he truly loved her and he wanted to tell her but he couldn't not again, he didn't want to lose her when he had just gotten her back.

"We're good baby." He said giving her nose a kiss.

✧✲*:・゚*:・゚ ・゚*

MIA WALKED through the front gates of the school meeting up with Maddy, "Well, well, well.  If it isn't Miss Boo'd Up."

"Shut up, It isn't even that serious." Mia giggled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over all the lies." Maddy smirked.

"I swear it really isn't that serious, we're just... hanging out."

"Oh, so you guys are fucking? I see you!" Maddy laughed.

Mia felt her cheeks redden.

"Ok, so y'all are cute and I totally support you and your older drug dealer boyfriend but I miss my sister. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Maddy frowned.

"It's not my fault he has me all dickmatized. I swear I say I'm going to go home and somehow I end up at Fez's house, store, car... It's like I can't get enough." Mia explained.

"That's the honeymoon phase, boo. Nate and I were like that when we first got together."

"I don't know, but my parents have noticed how disconnected I am from them and how I'm always daydreaming at the dinner table and I always tell them I'm just tired but now I think they're worried that I'm not getting enough sleep, when in reality I just can't stop thinking about Fez." Mia sighed.