𝟏𝟑. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
❝I CAN'T UNPACK THE BAGGAGE YOU LEFT.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

MIA's DAYS were slowly moving together. She felt like each day went as quickly as it came, only going through the motions.

THE FIRST DAY was terrible, she felt terrible. She hadn't left her bed missing school and blaming it on a sickness she didn't have. Her mother and father were out of town, they had no clue– they were clueless like always. Stuck in the bubble of perfection that they made from the moment Mia was born.

THE SECOND DAY was the same but even worse. She wanted everything to stop. She hated the feelings that she was going through, she felt horrible and just wanted to be happy. Like how she was with Fez. He still hasn't texted her or even tried to see if she was okay. It was real, she had hoped she was having a nightmare.

THE THIRD DAY she decided to get up and get ready to go to school, her phone was blowing up from her ASB teacher about how they needed her and blah blah blah. She could care less about school, what was the fucking point of it all. Her parents were disgustingly rich and would take care of her if things didn't go Mia's way so why even try?

So there Mia was sitting in a class she could give two less fucks about her outfit which looked horrendous and her eye bags which showed the lack of sleep she was receiving.

"You look like shit." Brandon said sliding into the seat next to Mia.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Thanks."

"What's wrong?" He asked wondering why the girl who always looked like she was walking the runway looked like she was taking a stroll through the homeless district.

"I feel like shit."

Brandon nodded, he had an idea but remembered that Mia had a boyfriend.

And just like if Mia was reading his mind,"Do you have anything?" Mia asked.

Brandon furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Mia smirked trying to get the boy who was obsessed with her to give her some shit that would make her forget everything, "You know what I mean."

"You got a man and I know he's about his shit so no. I don't have anything." Brandon responded.

Mia felt her heart break a little more at the thought of Fez, she needed something to numb the pain. "I'm not with him anymore. Please B, I know you have something."

Brandon looked at the girl, even if she looked like she had just rolled out of bed she was still the prettiest girl at their school and being pretty had its privileges.

After that everything went south, she spent the next day missing school with Brandon at her house. They had gotten ahold of possibly every house drug that they could find, from weed to ecstasy to anything that could numb her from the aching feeling. She couldn't feel anything just the warmth of the drugs taking over her body. She was surprised that she wasn't dead.

Mia's favorite was molly, it made her feel happy and warm and like she could do anything. Which made her want to do everything and boy did Brandon and Mia do EVERYTHING.

On Friday Mia and Brandon decided to go to school, well Brandon made Mia go to school. The two had spent the day that they missed fucking, like nonstop. The two were like bunnies and the molly only enhanced everything.