𝟏𝟓. 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
❝YOU IN MY DREAMS THATS WHY I SLEEP ALL THE TIME.❞

* THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACES MONTHS BEFORE THEIR BREAKUP ... ITS A FLASHBACK! *

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

MIA AND FEZ had been secretly seeing each other for the past month. It was exciting for Mia because this was so unlike her and she liked the rush of sneaking out of her house to hang out with him.

It was currently 1 in the morning and she was at Fez's house watching a movie with him– well she was watching the movie while Fez was falling asleep.

"Fezco!" Mia snapped hitting his arm to wake him up.

"Huh?!" Fez jumped up.

"You aren't watching the movie." Mia frowned.

The ginger yawned, stretching his arms up. "Mia we've watched this movie like a million times."

Mia rolled her eyes, "This movie is a classic, you cannot get tired of this movie. It should have won a oscar."

"We're literally watching She's the Man." Fez responded.

"My statement still stands." Mia giggled.

"I'm sure Viola would love that statement baby." Fez hummed as Mia positioned herself on his chest.

"You're always sleeping, you can't always be that tired." Mia looked up at Fez.

"The only time we hang out is late at night, when I'm usually asleep you do the math baby." Fez responded.

Mia got up sitting down in front of him, "Is that really it? Because if it is I'm sorry you should have told me. I can go home and we can figure something else out because I don't ever want you to feel like it's a chore to be with me."

"No, no no. It's not like that Mia, look even when you're not here I like sleeping." Fez smiled, "I got a lot going on for me in my dream world."

Mia leaned in close to Fezco's lips, "Will you tell me?"

Fezco leaned in too, "No." He pecked Mia.

Mia fake gasped, "Rude! You know what me and my kisses are going to leave."

"No you're not. You and your kisses staying right here." Fez smirked.

"Maybe so." Mia giggled straddling Fez. "I may be listening to you right now but let's not forget who wears the pants in this situation-ship."

"Hm, I don't know let's really put it to the test." Fez flipped Mia over so that he was not on top.

"Ooooh, I like the way you think." Mia raised her eyebrows.

MIA AND FEZ hadn't fallen asleep, knowing that she had to leave before sunrise so they just cuddled for a bit, it was obvious that Fez was tired though his eyes kept shutting. Mia smiled softly at him, she really liked him and everything that came with him. She had hoped that he would ask her to be his girlfriend but the he seemed to never do it. Did he like her the same way she liked him?

"You staring at me, that's kinda creepy ma." Fez mumbled.

"It's not creepy, it's romantic." Mia shook her head giggling.

Fez opened one eye, "Watchu know about romance?"

"I know plenty, what about you? Questioning me when I don't even know if you know what it is." Mia caressed Fez's face.

"I know more than you think." Fez murmured.

Mia laughed, "You're always asleep when I'm here doesn't sound very romantic to me."

"You in my dreams, that's why I sleep all the time." Fez mumbled into Mia's chest which started racing at a fast pace. She couldn't lie that was the most sweetest thing that anyone has ever told her in like her entire life.

"Oh really? And what am I doing in your dreams." Mia smiled to herself in the dark.

"I sleep so I can hear you in my dreams."

"And what am I saying?"

I sleep just to hear you say I love you, Fez thought.

"Nothing much, just love to hear your voice." Fez laughed to himself.

"What's so funny huh?" Mia asked.

"I dream about that one night a lot, you know when you practically jumped me and told me to fuck you like a—"

"OKAY! That's enough, I remember that." Mia interrupted him, her face getting extremely red.

"Don't get all embarrassed with your red cheeks." Fez laughed.

"You can't even see me Fezco."

"Yeah but I know you Mia, I used to think you was an angel and shit but damn you gotta be the opposite and I mean that in every good way possible." Fez laughed.

"Honestly, I had no idea you liked me in middle school I was a very oblivious girl I had to find out from Rue freshman year."

"You mean the day you asked me if I used to like you and was cussing and shit, that was hilarious." Fez explained.

"Stooop, that was so humiliating." Mia covered her face.

Fezco moves from Mia's breast area up to the pillow making eye contact with Mia. He brought his hand up to her cheek running his thumb across it. Mia smiled at his comforting touch. [ refer to gif ]

"You know I used to hear when you used to tell people I wasn't yo type, now look at you laid up in my bed always wanting to spend the night."

Mia moved into kiss Fez, "I've been meaning to tell you, but you look better everyday."

AUTHOR'S NOTES!
HAHAHAHAHAHA, i bet you thought you would see the last of me well technically this is the last of me until season 2 comes out fr this time. i just wanted to write this because i never wrote the cinderella chapter that the title and book is ABOUT so here it is, so soft so sweet love it kinda idk might delete it later?? i miss y'all :( i feel like i want to write another fez fic with a whole different plot bc i miss writing this book lmk if i should !