𝟏𝟒. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
❝SOME MISTAKES GET MADE, THAT'S ALL RIGHT.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

What no one tells you about wanting to move on is that you can't when you know the person has touched every part of your body. Mia was having problems with her last stage of grief: acceptance.

She had spent her Saturday morning rubbing her skin till it burned so that couldn't feel Fez's hands all over. From her feet that he loved to play with to where he rubbed her thighs with his fingertip whenever he drove somewhere with her in the car, to her stomach the place he loved to lay on whenever she slept over, all over breast and neck which was his second favorite place to kiss her and her lips. Her soft lips that he loved staring at and kissing over and over again till Mia couldn't stop giggling.

She moved on to her hair, the brown hair he loved. The ponytail that he would twist around his hand. She hated it because he loved it. So Mia at the very last minute decided to bleach it. Making sure to damage all the traces of Fezco that he left in it. She asked the lady what would be most damaging to her hair and platinum it was.

On Mia's trip back to before she met Fez, she met up with Maddy. The two had made up over one simple text which had the most meaning and didn't need any explanation: Rainbow Whore. It was a safe word, one that they made up in middle school in case if they were ever doing anything stupid no questions were asked they would always be there.

The two weren't back to besties like before, but they were alright and Mia was okay with that. She just wanted to move on and push everything negative that happened in the past weeks away and out of her head. It wasn't the healthiest but it was how she was coping with things.

Mia was also letting Brandon be there for her, not in the way he thought he was though. She realized that he was just a distraction and that was the only thing he would ever be well at least at the moment. He really didn't care though because he was there.

He stood in her room as Mia got ready for East Highland's homecoming. Mia was walking around her room in her bra and underwear looking for her setting spray. She had just finished her makeup and was almost ready.

Brandon looked over Mia's skin, it was pinkish but her chest area was bright red like irritated. "Baby are you okay? Your skin looks red." He asked.

Mia winced at the name he used for her, "Yeah I just tried this new body soap today and it left me a little irritated." She lied.

Brandon nodded, "We can go buy you a new one tomorrow." He brought her into a hug.

Mia felt awkward in his embrace, it didn't feel right. She had to try though so she hugged him back. "Thank you for being here." She mumbled into his chest. She was thankful he was here.

"I got you, you know that." Brandon kissed the top of her head.

Mia broke the embrace slipping on her dress. Her dress was simple, it was a white, skintight, strapless dress. She was however pairing it with a big, blue fuzzy sweater and white go-go boots. The blue complimented her hair and she felt very 70's chic. It was the prettiest she felt all week.

Her hair was let down from her everyday hairstyle another change that was made.