Ch.19 Creature Of Chaos

"So, you'll use me after all... Master?"

Huh?

As I continue to fly over to where Chuuya was, I look around me.

Weird, I thought I heard a voice.

"You did."

"What do you want, Queen? I thought Chuuya killed you."

"...You're using me? Even after I promised to still kill you one day?"

"I have no choice."

"...Why do you hate me so much? I did nothing to you before this night."

"...I don't hate you. I hate using you. The way you truly work is cruel. I don't like killing people just so I can use you properly. Besides, I had to use your methods on my own brother... Do you know how much that hurts?"

"...I can't help it. I never asked to be created like this... All Darkness and I ever wanted was to make you proud of us, proud of your abilities. We never wanted to hurt you."

"...I'm sorry. I never knew you two cared that much..."

"Master..."

Her voice... Queen sounded sad, sorry even.

"You only have-"

"I know. Five seconds to find something to land on or I'll fall to my death."

"...You know, if you trained more, you would be able to last longer than five seconds."

"I would?"

"Yes... Listen, I'll lend you hand on one condition."

"What is it?"

"Can you forgive Darkness and I? We're sorry for everything we did and said."

"...You don't have to apologize. I'm sorry for being a nightmare to work with."

"I will extend you time limit from five seconds to three minutes. That's the best I can do without your training."

"That's plenty of time. Thanks."

"Good luck, Master."

Her voice stops speaking in my head. After five seconds, the ability doesn't disappear from me.

"Thank you, both of you."

I catch up with Chuuya in no time. 

"Hi-ya, Chuuya~!"

"S-Shiori?! How the-"

"No time to explain. How are we going to fight that thing?"

Chuuya and I look ahead towards the dragon.

"There's only one way."

"...If that's the case... Please be careful."

Chuuya faces me.

"I will."

Refacing the dragon, Chuuya begins to chant.

"Grantors of dark disgrace, you need not wake me again."

The red markings appear on his arms and face as he activates Corruption.

"Chuuya..."

A split second later, Chuuya shot towards the ground. I couldn't really see him through all the clouds. But after about another three seconds, he appears again, sitting on a large piece of rock. More rocks float up around us.