Ch.22 Saving The Day

I shield my eyes from the debris and dust that surrounded individual who landed between Shibusawa and I. Shibusawa lands on his feet while grinning at the dust cloud.

"Dragon Tiger is a well-deserved name."

As the dust clears, I was finally able to see the tiger.

"Atsushi..."

The tiger starts to glow blue as Shibusawa continued to speak.

"The Russian who told me of your existence told me that the dragon is the true form of the chaos of special abilities."

Once the light disappears, standing there was none other than my twin. He was in his half-human-half-tiger form. He looked pissed as he listens to Shibusawa.

"Then, as you are the one who embodies the tiger, you are the antithesis of all special abilities."

"Took you long enough." Akutagawa complains as he weakly sits up from the rubble pile beneath him.

"Are you going to kill me again, Nakajima Atsushi-kun?" Shibusawa questions my brother.

This new piece of info surprised Kyouka, Akutagawa and I a bit.

When the hell did Atsushi do that? Damn, looks like I'm not the only twin with secrets.

"I'm simply going to return something to where it belongs." Atsushi replies.

"Don't be mistaken. I'm not stopping you."

Atsushi charges at Shibusawa and hits him, sending him flying to his right

Atsushi charges at Shibusawa and hits him, sending him flying to his right. He, however, caught himself and slid back as he continues to smile.

"Good, Atsushi-kun. You are indeed special."

Not wanting to hear Shibusawa's words, Atsushi charges at him again. This time, Shibusawa charges right back. The two begin to fight as I make my way to Kyouka's side. I help her sit up.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I'm definitely not bored anymore!"

Having shouted that, Shibusawa sends Atsushi flying into the rubble. Trying to use the distraction, Akutagawa uses Rashoumon to attack. Rashoumon bits down on both of Shibusawa's arms. But he simply uses it against Akutagawa and raises him in the air to only slam him back onto the ground.

Next it was Demon Snow's turn. Kyouka and I had snuck up on Shibusawa while he was dealing with Akutagawa. Demon Snow strikes her katana down to only be blocked by Shibusawa's arm. He pushes her back and pounces. With all his power he rips through her and sends Kyouka and I flying back.

"I got you!"

I hold Kyouka protectively as we head towers the rubble. But before my back crashes into it, someone softens the blow. Kyouka and I look behind us to find Atsushi. He had caught me.