Conversation: 1

Myoui Mina is a closeted bi-curious. She isn't sure whether she likes a girl but one thing for sure, she has a crush on a girl that she met few months ago. She thought that she was straight until she found the girl. Nothing happened, she didn't confess or anything because she's such a coward. But to her surprise, it turned out the girl has a girlfriend.

"Why am I feeling this way towards a girl? Everytime she's near, I could feel my heartbeart is going crazy and I know very well, it isn't normal. I..am..confused" she thought to herself.

So Mina, tried to use a korean dating app to talk to random girls to explore more on her sexuality.

In that app, Mina put aside her crush on someone, she began to kind of interested to know Minatozaki Sana somehow because of Sana's intense and dark personality.

However, Sana told Mina that she should be talking to her friend, Son Chaeyoung (a girl who is looking forward for a new relationship) instead of her because she has someone else that she's interested to.

Thanks to Sana, the one who is playing cupid, Mina finally approached Chaeyoung and they began to texting with each other. So, just like that they started texting each other for quite awhile.

A/N: The story is based on conversation between Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung on the dating app.

MN: "How did you discover yourself that you're into girls?"

CY: "I guess I am born this way. I think I suit a strong image like this. To me, freedom is expressing what you want to express that includes my sexuality. I'm still closeted but I'm openly willing to date a girl and in fact I feel more like myself when I'm surrounded with girls. How about you?"

MN: "I was straight. I had a lot of male exes. Until one day I realized that I have a crush on a girl. She's a girl whom I work with, she works at the other branch though. Well, we never talked but I could see her. I didn't confess to her.. I was a coward. Guess what? I did a bit of background check on her because I was like super curious of her. She has a girlfriend. But anyways, speaking of my sexuality, I am still confused here"

CY: "I see. You're still in denial stage"

MN: "I am.. besides it's just merely a crush"

— to be continued —