Conversation: 10

CY: "At this point I won't mind it anymore"

MN: "My family will. I know my family and I love them. Let's skip talking about this.. shall we talk about something else?"

CY: "Sure. Ask away"

MN: "Who was your first crush? I mean your girl crush?"

CY: "In real life or delulu ones?"

MN: "In real life"

CY: "I think I already started liking a girl when I was a kid back then when I was living in U.K but I don't remember her name and then there was one girl that I liked for 4 years when I was in secondary school"

MN: "You never confessed?"

CY: "No. I never confessed because back then I was still in denial. So I was just liking her from afar, we talked and we did hang out together but she never knew about my feelings for her"

MN: "I was thinking about this one woman I have a crush on, the one that I told you last time. And I'm going to meet her this Wednesday"

CY: "Oh you meet her frequently? I'm jealous"

MN: "Nope. We never talked too. And don't be jealous. 'Cause I will never be able to confess anyway. I'm too much of a coward to do that"

CY: "Why though? but anyways I think I understand because I never confessed to a girl that I had a crush on too"

MN: "She has a girlfriend"

CY: "Do you still like her?"

— to be continued —