Conversation: 4

MN: "Yeah 'cause why not?"

CY: "So, should I shift to gear 2?"

MN: "I don't get your joke, Chaeng"

CY: "Shifting gears in my dictionary is moving on to the next step/stage/level in a relationship"

MN: "Cool"

CY: "So.. do you wanna try?"

MN: "I can't answer that yet cause you know Chaeng, I am not ready to be in a relationship. I guess you fall in love easily, don't you?"

CY: "I can't deny that. It sucks but I will try to control my gayness. Btw, I know this really out of the blue but is appearance important to you?"

MN: "Why did you ask that question all of a sudden?"

CY: "Just a sudden thought"

MN: "Hmm to answer your question, I'll admit that I like looking at pretty women.. but when it comes to love, you don't need appearance to prove it. I bet you like to stare at pretty women too, right?"

CY: "I look at heart first then appearance"

MN: "I actually don't really care about appearance though 'cause beauty doesn't last forever. To me, what matter is what's deep within someone's heart, their personalities, kindness and how a person treats others"

CY: "It's nice to know that you have this side of you. I agree beauty doesn't last forever either. I don't know what my past relationships had got me into but I have experienced a lot of heartbreaks. A heartbreak after another. Being dumped. To the point I can't afford being dumped anymore. This life is really scary"

MN: "I don't easily judge people. I know how it feels when people wrongly think of a person. Although I never felt being dumped before, but I know heartbreaks really hurt"

CY: "I am being dumped right now, right? hehe"

**Mina always dodge Chaeyoung's hitting on her questions**

MN: "I wonder why Sana told me about you that you're interested to know me. Why Sana didn't reply my text? usually she replies me whenever I text her. Did both of you made a deal or something? Cause I got a feeling"

CY: "What? no.. she didn't even text me either"

MN: "Probably she's busy"

CY: "She was supposed to be meeting me today but I remember she told me that she'll be away for awhile to sort out her own emotions"

MN: "Oh.."

CY: "Do you like her?"

MN: "Hmm I think I have interest to know her? I don't know. Am I? I. Am. Confused"

— to be continued —