Conversation: 21

(On the 30th August)

**Mina and Sana planned to meet on the night of 30th August.. Chaeyoung knew about it but she was anxious about their meeting.. she was afraid that Mina might fall in love with Sana or vice versa. Mina and Sana didn't re-confirm the meet up to Chaeyoung so Chaeyoung just assumed that the two met up as Mina hasn't been replying to Chaeyoung for hours until Chaeyoung texted her again**

CY: "Yo! are you busy? 🤔"

(After few minutes, Sana called Chaeyoung.. a video call and it caught her off guard because Mina was next to Sana and that was like their first time videocall ever)

MN: "Now you know that I'm with Sana and that was like our first video call"

CY: "Okay go on a date. I'm jealous"

MN: "😀"

CY: "Enjoy your date"

MN: "Are you really jealous?"

CY: "Should I go there too?"

MN: "Do you want to?"

CY: "Nah.. I don't wanna interrupt your meeting with Sana. But seriously, you owe me a date"

MN: "😀"

(The next day, at night)

MN: "Hey what are you doing?"

CY: "Hey.. just laying on my bed. How about you?"

MN: "Are you sleepy?"

CY: "Not yet"

MN: "I'm outside at the moment. I feel like I don't want to go home. Living this life. Being me. I kept on living a pretentious life. I want to quit. I'm giving up. I'm tired of everything"

CY: "Mina.. are you okay? is there something bothering you right now? if you need someone to talk.. I'm just here okay? don't beat up yourself about it or anything"

MN: "I can't keep doing this Chaeng"

CY: "Doing what?"

MN: "This life"

CY: "What happened?"

MN: "I need to go to sleep now. I need a timeout. Goodnight"

CY: "Okay. Goodnight"

(The next day)

**Chaeyoung was hoping Mina would texted her but she didn't so Chaeyoung figured out that Mina might not wanting to contact her anymore and Chaeyoung decided to leave some sort of closure message. Chaeyoung wasn't in a good mood either thinking that she must let Mina go**

CY: "Hey, I'm not sure what problems you're facing right now. But last night when you told me that you wanted to quit, you wanted to give up living a pretentious life.. I thought that I needed to give you some advice. I know it's hard but for the time being, you just have to remain true to yourself and be honest with who you are. You need to keep yourself afloat. I know living a lie hurts. To be honest, I don't have feelings for men anymore even if I wantee to crest that side of me, I simply couldn't. It was painful. But I've learned to accept myself and be proud. Afterall, we're just humanbeings with feelings. We own our feelings and emotion. So, please don't overthink. Just allow yourself to feel what you want to feel. Heads-up yeah? and please don't beat up yourself about it or anything 😊"

— The End —

A/N: Hey guys! this is the book 1.. telling you a story of two girls who are gay but afraid to come out.. So book 2 will come out really soon and will tell you more on Chaeyoung's POV and whether or not Mina and Chaeyoung will end up together. Stay tuned!! Meet you at
'The crush on a stranger' book.
Love you all~
Thank you for supporting me. 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️