Conversation: 20

MN: "Chaeng.."

CY: "Yesh?"

MN: "Are you still interested in me? knowing that I don't believe true love exists.. I mean, I like you Chaeng. Honestly, I do. You are fun to have conversation with. You're straightforward and open minded person, you have a great sense of humour, bubbly and friendly, smart and intelligent. I could tell that you're very loyal as well. Not only that, I can see you are trying so hard to win my heart. You even have a gift for me which I'm still curious what is it. So now tell me the truth.. Am I being too much for you? I feel like I am being too hard on you"

CY: "Gosh why are you so serious all of a sudden?"

MN: "Yes. I don't need to be serious. I don't want to end up playing people's heart especially you"

CY: "Are you afraid that I will fall hard?"

MN: "I don't want to end up hurting anyone"

CY: "Look. It is true that I'm interested to know you.. but that's it"

MN: "Okay. Then that's it"

**This was the moment that Chaeyoung felt her life was screwed up. The fact that she already fell in love with Mina from the moment they knew each other. Everyday, Mina is the first person that Chaeyoung think of and her text is what Chaeyoung anticipates the most. And from this moment, Chaeyoung decided to do a little push and pull, hoping that Mina would feel something is missing from Chaeyoung**

CY: "I mean I may appear to be flirty around you but I decided not to develop feelings since I know you're closeted too. So you don't have to worry about it. I like talking to you and I hope you too"

MN: "Okay. Now I don't have to worry much"

CY: "I see you as my gay friend. You're not drawing a line, are you?"

MN: "Nope I'm not. Sorry for being serious all of a sudden"

CY: "😊"

— to be continued —