Chapter 2

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

I turned around and saw an army of soldiers marching towards the kingdom.

"Ugh! Now I'm going to be late again." I muttered lowly as I followed behind the soldiers towards my usual work place.

Once more, I was greeted with looks of disgust from the people around. I didn't blame them. Who wouldn't feel disgusted after seeing me. I had uneven, short hair and wore ragged clothes. They pointed towards me and started whispering things.

'Don't be sad. Don't be sad. Be kind and have courage.' I repeated Grandma's words in my head and hurried towards my workplace. It was like a daily routine. I had to bear with their rude words and stares everyday.

___________________________________

I looked up towards the now grey sky as I started walking back to my home.

'There is a storm coming' I thought to myself. I hugged my body as the winds grew stronger.

I wish my house wouldn't collapse or even fly away due to this storm. Just as I was about to reach my home it started to pour down heavily.

"Great!" I muttered as I entered my home. I was soaked from head to toe. I looked up towards my roof and yelled. "Anything else you want to add to my already miserable life?!" There was a thunderous crack as soon as those words left my mouth.

I jumped from the loud sound. "Alright! Sorry!" I said to whoever was watching me from above.

I changed from my wet clothes to dry ones and hung the wet ones on a rope. That's when I noticed a figure standing outside, between this huge storm. I had to have a look. I couldn't leave a helpless person out there.

I took a lamp in one hand and a stick in another. What? It can be a dangerous person too. Better careful than sorry. I was met with a strong wind as soon as I opened my door.

"Whew! I thought I'd fly away." I muttered as I started walking towards the figure.

"Hey!" I called out to the person. They didn't seem to notice me. It was getting harder to walk in this storm so I stood by a tree for support.

"Hello!" I called out once more to the person. The person noticed me this time and started walking towards me. Lightning struck the sky and illuminated the surroundings and I could tell that it was an old lady who was coming towards me.

I dropped the stick and placed the lamp on the ground as it was useless in this stormy weather anyway. I used both my hands to hold on to the tree as the winds were getting stronger. I would definitely fly away if I didn't hold on.

I shut my eyes tightly to prevent something from going into my eyes.

It was suddenly silent. Wait! How can that be? We were in the middle of a storm. It was too quite.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

"What? Where am I ?" I said in low shaky voice.

I couldn't believe the scene infront of me. It was.....

***********
Hello my dear friends. Thankyou so much for waiting for so long. I'll try to post regularly.

Keep supporting.
xx Coco❤