One

Hi, this is a Boyxboy fanfic

I will say there might be some triggers in here, so I'm going to add them here :)

Homophobic slurs
Homophobia
Drunk sex
Internalized homophobia
Hate crimes
Smut
Cheating

Please, stay safe and don't read this book if these things trigger you.

Now, for the characters

Max looks like this

And theo looks like this

Okay, lastly, this used to be a benjey book, so if you see the names "Benji" or "Jorge" anywhere, please tell me so I can get it changed immediately

Lastly, enjoy !!
-
Story begins here

I walked into the bar.

"You never have time for us Maximus!" Meradith bitterly shouted, spit unintentionally flew from her mouth.

I took a breath in, I was tired of this same argument. When will she stop?
"I know, I'm sor-" I started
But she cut me off, her face becoming red with anger. I was worried she'd wake the kids up.

"You know? Do we mean nothing to you? Are we just pieces of garbage? Your kids Maximus! Us!"  She said, moving her hands around in a circle at the words 'us'

I was angry now. I balled up my fists, with no intention of using them.
"What do you expect me to do ,huh? Leave work early? Get fired? I'm the one who provides for this family. The one that got you that ring you just had to have!" I spat. Okay, maybe too far.

But it's true, she does nothing for this household. It's just me.
She rolled her eyes, and threw her hands into her hair, tampering her blonde curls.

"Oh you know this isn't about the money. What are you doing in your free time huh? Are you cheating on me? Because if that's the case I'll take tommy and Wendy and go!"  Said, pointing up the stairs to where the kids where, I'm sure no longer, soundly asleep.