Chapter 26

Ten minutes later Jungkook had indeed walked inside Jimin's apartment. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were short on Jungkook's heels, loudly chatting while taking place on the couch. Taehyung's eyes immediately wandered over to his former cellmate. An involuntary smile creeping up on his face within an instant. He had no idea why but somehow the younger made him feel safe and calm everytime he was around Taehyung. Knowing that Jungkook was the leader of the countries biggest gang was a shock for Taehyung but somehow it didn't change the way he felt about the younger. At least not in this moment, in this moment Jungkook was still his former cellmate who he had grown close to.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes locked, a small smile falling on Jungkook's face after seeing the one that had already been on Taehyung's face. With a few quick steps Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, slipping his arm over Taehyung's shoulders while taking a seat beside him. "Hey." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook whispering a soft 'hey' back at the younger while he fumbled a little with his hands in his lap. Jungkook's eyes travelled over to Taehyung's ones, reaching out towards them with his free hand. Without thinking Jungkook placed his hand over Taehyung's, keeping them both in place with a soft nudge. A light blush instantly creeped up towards Taehyung's cheeks at the small contact, colouring both of his cheeks a soft pink. Jungkook's tumb caressed Taehyung's hand softly while the younger looked at the blonde with slight concern. "Are you okay? You seem nervous." Jungkook stated while he kept caressing Taehyung's hands in his own.

"He's perfectly fine, who wouldn't be after you've told them that you've been made part of a gang without you knowing it?" Jin beat Taehyung in answering Jungkook's question, sarcasm with a hint of anger dripping from his tongue.

"Who wouldn't be fine after JUST FINDING OUT THAT ALL OF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS!?" Jin continued now yelling while his voice still held the same amount of sarcasm.

Everybody's attention had by now shifted towards Jin who had stood up from the couch and taken place in the middle of the room, his eyebrow raised and his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"TELL ME JUNGKOOK......WHEN EXACTLY WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING HIM ABOUT ALL OF THIS?!"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden outburst from the elder, tightening his hold on Taehyung's hands involuntarily while being at a loss for words. "I.....I....."

Jin shook his head interrupting the younger without a second thought. "You know what, spare me the answer. I've already done it anyway. You know what happened after I told him Kook? He fucking threw up..........MULTIPLE TIMES!"

Jungkook's mouth fell open at the statement and he slowly looked over at Taehyung, searching for any form of confirmation from the blonde boy beside him.

"Don't you believe me Kook? Go ask that bucket filled with vomit that's in my apartment and you will find your answer." Jin continued, his voice now dangerously calm.

"What exactly did you two even do it that prison cell since you've clearly not told him anything about this whole thing we have here? Sing songs together while discovering each other's bodies or something?" Jin huffed turning both Taehyung's and Jungkook's head as red as a tomato with that statement.

"It would explain why he brought the boy home....." Yoongi started but got cut off by Jungkook instantly.

"WE DIDN'T FUCK FOR FUCKS SAKE! STOP IT YOU TWO!" Jungkook suddenly yelled, having found his voice back. "I didn't tell him 'cause I was afraid it would scare him, okay? Stop making assumptions about us. Tae is just my cellmate who I happened to bring back here, nothing more...."

Yoongi lifted one of his eyebrows, pursuing his lips together while looking at Jungkook sceptically. "Just your cellmate who you happened to bring back........right. You don't expect us to believe that, do you?........." A short silence fell over the group before Yoongi continued. "Look....... if you were looking for a good fuck-"