Chapter 59

Last night Taehyung had finally finished his letter to his parents. Even though the decision the blonde had made wasn't an easy one for him since he loved his parents, it was one that had to be made. There was no way in the world that he could have both his live with his parents and his live inside the gang combined with each other.

Many tears had been shed yesterday, but many happy happy memories had been relived too. Taehyung would be forever grateful to fate for putting him in the same cel as Jungkook. If it wasn't for that fact he had still been locked up inside that hellhole. Sometimes it's funny hoe you think your life has ended but it turn out to be just a new beginning.

Jimin being the friendly boy he is had offered Taehyung to put his letter in the mailbox since the blonde couldn't exactely go there himself. After all Taehyung was still a convicted criminal and the police would like nothing more than to lock him up again.

right now Jungkook and Taehyung were sleeping peacefully besides each other. Both boy had stayed up late last night watching some action movie. Even though the blonde boy wasn't really a fan of action movies, this one had been pretty good and it resulted in both boys sleeping in today.

Slowly Taehyung opened his eyes. The boy lifted one of his arms and began to rub his face to get a little more awakr than he was now. A loud ringing noise was sounding through the room and disrupting the peacefull silence.

As soon as the blonde boy woke up a bit more his eyes landed on his boyfriend who was still sleeping next to him. Jungkook had proven more than once how much of a deep sleeper he was and thus it didn't surprise the nurse at all that the boy wasn't waking up from the sound filling the room.

Quickly Taehyung lifted himself up a bit and reached for the phone laying on the ravenette's nightstand. Jungkook's phone had been ringing for at least half a minute now and since the gang leader himself wasn't going to wake up anytime soon it was up to the blonde boy to answer the device.

Carefully the boy leaned over his boyfriend while trying his best not to wake him up. Taehyung quickly grabbed the phone once he was close enough to the device and soon after went back to his own spot.

A small smile made it's way onto the nurse's face once he looked at the peacefull look on his boyfriend's face and he quickly answered the phone.

"Hi, this is Taehyung, Kookie is still sleeping." Taehyung said while a hint onf tiredness could be detected in his voice. Immediately after he was done talking the boy began to yawn tiredly and softly closed his eyes again.

"No problem, I was meaning to talk to you anyway." Taehyung heard the familiar voice of Yoongi say. The boy sounded a bit stressed and immediately Taehyung opened his eyes again. Yoongi wasn't the person to get stressed easily so if he was that would probably mean nothing good.

"Have you seen Jimin today?" The grey haired boy spoke again through the phone while a hint of hope could be heard in his voice. A questioning look made it's way onto Taehyung's face and the boy slowly pushed himself up in a sitting position. Why would he have seen Jimin?

"No, I was sleeping until you called, why?" The blonde decided to ask while a questioning tone was lacing his voice. A few cursewords immediately left Yoongi's mouth and the boy sighed loudly.

"I have been looking for him everywhere but I can't find him." The gang member answered the blonde boy while a worried tone was lacing his voice. Immediately a hint of nervousness made it's way into the blonde boy's chest once Yoongi had spokes those words. Jimin wasn't someone to go somewhere without telling Yoongi.

"When was the last time you saw him?" Taehyung asked while a nervous tone was lacing his voice. A soft grunt sounded next to the blonde boy and immediately the nurse slapped a hand In front of his own mouth. He hadn't realised that he was talking pretty loudly while Jungkook was still sleeping.