Chapter 66

A/N

This chapter will mainly follow Jungkook's mother, so don't be surprised if you see some unfamiliar names in this chapter, I will tell you who is who. This chapter takes place on the night of Jungkook's mother's death, so this event has happened many years prior to the latest chapter. Keep in mind that it is Mr Jeon who is telling this story to Jungkook and the others. In the next chapter we will continue where we left off from chapter 65.

Also, there may be some statements in this chapter that not everyone will like, mainly about religion. Keep in mind that this is all fiction and that this is not my personal opinion.

~

A panicked look was visible as Jeon Aera pushed yet another door open while running as fast as she could. The sound of footsteps chasing her became louder and louder and a panicked sound left her mouth. There was no way she would be able to escape from him. Once he had decided something he would literally do anything to make it happen.

The only thing that roamed through her mind was the cute face of her son. Jungkook was her whole life and the main reason why she hadn't left this miserable life of hers already. Just a little smile of her four year old son could lift up her whole mood. She would never be able to leave him behind.

The longer the young woman was running the harder it became to breath for her. Aera was not used to a lot of running and knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. In a split second she decided that she would head for the roof, hoping that the man chasing her wouldn't see it. Maybe the roof would give her an escape from him

Quickly the young woman began to run up the stairs as quick as she could and pushed the door to the outside open. Immediately she inhaled sharply as the cold wind of the outside world hit her face. A soft red blush started to form on her cheeks and he she walked a bit further on the roof while softly closing her eyes. If he would find her now Aera would be trapped and she was well aware of that fact. There was no way left to run.

Soon the raven haired woman had reached the edge of the roof and looked down. It was a long way down from up here and if she would fall that would surely be the end of her. There was no way the raven haired woman would be able to escape from the roof. She was like a mouse trapped in a cage.

Aera slowly closed her eyes and a soft sigh left her mouth as she heard someone open to door of the roof. So he had found her.

"You've changed Aera." Jeon SeoJun said while slowly taking a few steps closer towards his wife. The tone in which the man was speaking was an amused yet annoyed one. Lately the woman had been annoying him constantly and he hadn't trusted her for one bit. She wasn't the same woman he had once married.

The beautiful woman slowly turned around before looking her son's father right in the eyes, a small smile on her face. "I have, haven't I?" She answered him, a defeated look clearly visible on her face. "I like to think that I've finally seen the light."

"Shut the fuck up with that stupid religion of yours, it's not real!" Seojun screamed back at her, an angry look visible on his face. Quickly the man took a few steps closer towards his wife. A nervous feeling immediately began to form inside Aera's chest and she quickly looked behind herself. One more step and she would be falling of the roof.

"That's your opinion Seojun." The raven haired woman answered her husband. "It made me realise that I don't want this life anymore. Not for me or for Jungkook." Aera spoke, confidence clearly lacing her voice. Ever since she had stumbeled upon a small church deep in the woods her life had never been the same. While she used to think that all the illegal things Seojun did were really cool she now saw them for what the really were, sins. Killing, torturing and blackmailing were just a few small examples of everything her husband had done. All sins of which God would not approve. She didn't want this life for Jungkook, she wanted him to be free of all sins. She wished for him to remain as pure as possible.

A small smile slowly began to form onto the young woman's face at the thought of her four year old son. Seojun wanted Jungkook to grow up as a rutheless monster who would run the gang once he retired. He wanted to turn the small boy into a killing machine who would care about nothing but money. Slowly Aera began to shake her head, she couldn't let this happen. Not while she was still alive. Jungkook was her babyboy and he deserved better than to grow up in an evironment like this with a monster as a dad.

"Please let me and Jungkook go." The raven haired woman calmly asked, already knowing Seojun would refuse to let them leave. Jungkook was the man's only son. Ofcourse he wouldn't let them go without putting up a fight. This man wouldn't let anyone tell him what to do, not even his own wife.

Looking back their relationship had always been pretty one sided. It had always been Aera who had loved Seojun and Seojun who had taken advantage of that fact. The man had always used the excuse that she would be a weak spot to him if he began to love her but to Aera that was just straight up bullshit. Looking back it had always been Aera on the giving end and Seojun on the receiving end. He had never loved her, he had only liked the fact that she would be able to provide him a son. Another sick way to increase the money the gang earned.

"Never will I let a whore like you take my son away." The raven haired man answered his wife while he became visibly more angry by every word that left her mouth. Slowly the man was taking a few steps closer to where his wife was standing. The raven haired woman looked fragile in the cold and dark night. Like she could be broken by just a small touch of his finger. Seojun had always know that Aera was naïve, however he was truly shocked by her betrayal. Never had she gone against him like this and the raven haired man would make sure that she would regret that she ever did.

"Tell me Aera, are you willing to die for your son?" Seojun suddenly asked, an evil smirk slowly forming on his face. The woman standing in front of him clearly stiffened upon hearing the question her husband had just asked her. She quickly regained her confident posture however and looked Seojun straight in his eyes.

"I am, I'd do anything for my little Jungkookie." She answered confidently, not once looking away from the piercing gaze she got from her husband. The raven haired man was now standing only two steps away from her and an evil smile was still present on his face.

"In that case, enjoy the fall down." Seojun spoke before taking another step towards Aera, followed by a big push. As expected the small woman immediately lost her balance and before she knew it she fell off the roof. Within a few seconds she would hit the ground and be death. She had lost.

Tears began to stream down the young woman's face, yet no sound left her mouth. She had failed to protect her son. He would grow up believing all the lies his father would tell him. Slowly the small cute face of her son appeared in front of Aera's face and a small smile began to form onto her face, happy that her thoughts had allowed her to see Jungkook's face one more time.

"Kookie I love you and I'm sorry, be strong my baby."

_____

A/N

And there we have it, the big secret surrounding the Jeon family. Hope I didn't disappoint you guys with it! anyways hope you guys liked this chapter!

Question of the chapter:

What did you think of this chapter? Did you expect this?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.