Chapter 67

Tears were streaming down Jungkook's face. Anyone who would have the chance to meet this raven haired boy would never describe him as a crybaby and yet here he was. Fat tears were streaming down his cheeks and it didn't seem like he would be able to stop soon.
"She didn't leave me." The ravenette softly whispered while thinking of the horrible fate his mother had suffered. Jeon Aera had been the only person who looked out for him when he had been younger and Jungkook had loved the woman with all his heart. Of course he had always questioned the fact why she suddenly had abandoned him and when his father had told him at the young age of twelve that his mother had commited suicide a pained yet hollow feeling had been all that his mother had left him.

The fact that he had just learned that she didn't leave him after all and that she even tried to get him out of the shithole he was raised in somehow warmed the gang leader's heart and yet a sharp pain also was present.
All this years Jungkook had hated his mother for what she had done. The raven haired boy had been absolutely disgusted by everything that reminded him of her. Religion had always been something he hated so much just because his father had told him that his mother had been religious. Ohh how he wanted to say sorry now. Jungkook regretted every bad word, bad thought and bad actions he had ever said, thought or done now. His mother had never been a heartless woman who only cared about herself. The very reason why she had died the way she did was because she was anything but selfless. His mother had cared about him more than her own life.

"Anyone who dares to go against me will face the consequences." Mr. Jeon spoke loudly through the room. Even though the story he had just told about his wife's murder was completely true he had mainly told it to show everyone not to mess with him. Of course he couldn't let any of the men present in this room live now, but if he got rid of his pathetic excuse of a son now he would surely be killed by one of the other gunmen in the room.

The merciless man wasn't crazy, he had trained these people himself. Hell, had chosen them to be at the top of his gang himself. Yoongi, Taemin and Jungkook were all very precise when it came to firing bullets, he knew that and while two of those men were currently not able to do anything against Mr. Jeon, one of them was still lurking somewhere. Taemin had always been the one who had been the sneakiest, the boy was like a damn shadow and he was very quick. As long as he was still somewhere in this room there was no way Mr. Jeon would kill the only thing he could use against these people.

"I killed Kim Jaejin for it, even my own wife." Mr. Jeon spoke loudly again, his booming voice sounding through the whole room. A nervous yet angry look was visible on the man's face and he pressed the gun he was holding against Jungkook's head a bit harder against the boy's temple. "And I would even kill my own son for it." The man finished in a whisper close to Jungkook's ear. Shivers ran down the raven haired boy's spine upon hearing the cold tone in his father's voice. The man who had raised him had been nothing but a liar who cared about no one but himself. His whole life Jungkook had thought that his mother had been the selfish one of his parents, turns out it was the other way around.

Slowly the tears that were rolling down Jungkook's face stopped and anger started to boil within the boy's chest. He was angry, super angry. Angry because his father had lied about the death of his mother all these years. Angry because his father had killed his mother all those years ago. Angry because His father had tried to kill Taehyung, the one person who he cares for more than anyone. Angry because his father had been responsible for all the misery in Jungkook's life. It had always been his father, Jungkook had just been too blind to see it.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still hiding behind the table while watching Jimin. His light grey haired friend was now barely breathing, only soft and irregular breaths left his mouth once in a while and the future didn't look bright for the boy. Someone had to do something, quick. However the problem was that there was literally no one who could do anything. As Taehyung slowly looked over the flipped table he saw how Jungkook was still captured by his father, Yoongi was still bleeding heavily and the others except Taemin were in direct eyesight of Mr. Jeon. However the blonde knew that as soon as Mr. Jeon would spot Taemin he would shoot Jungkook, so relying on him wasn't a possibility either. This whole situation was horrible and the nurse felt like there was no way they could win this anymore.