Groups

There's other groups
other than the ナイトキラー.
The leaders of the groups always
met up to talk about their groups and other stuff like making alliances.

Cel is an allies with Smiles and his team. Cel is part of team Snjór vetur.
His group and Smile's aren't allies.
Cel is getting tried of his them so he's helping Smiles with weapons.

Other teams

The other teams seem to be at war with each other. Of course the ナイトキラー aren't part of it. I'm because they have kids that they don't want to risk getting them hurt. They aren't the only ones sitting this one out. A group called The Guardians. They something in the world or universe. There's a guardian of love and of peace.

---
---

The Snjó vetur.

This team who have powers that has to do with ice and snow.

They hate the heat. So their base is in the coldest cave. They're the ones who started the war. They have really good weapons. And they seem to always get what they want.

Uniform:

------The magiya

---
---
The magiya.

This group is made up of witchs and warlocks.

This group hates Smiles reasons that are unknown. Their base is also unknown. They're seem to try to get ナイトキラー in the war. They're allies with the Ravens.

Uniform:

---
---

The Ravens

This is Iris's group. The Ravens also hate Smiles as well that's the real reason they they're allies with the Magiyas.

The Ravens seem to have a plan to finally beat Smiles. But,they need someone to do so. They're also planning on betraying the Magiyas.

Uniform:

---------{I'm doing a part two tomorrow}

---
---
---
{I'm doing a part two tomorrow}

Cel belongs to just_that_one_nobody