Royalty Au {part 3}

Black:

Name: Nevaeh

Last name: Bush

Age: Unknown

Kingdom: Føniks Kingdom

Role: Half King.

---
---
---
White:

Name: Heaven

Last name: Bush

Age: Unknown

Kingdom: Føniks Kingdom

Role: Half King

-
The King and Queen didn't expect to have twins. Since they didn't know what to do because one of them had to be Queen. They tried and tried to figure it out. They became tired and angry about it. They then thought of getting rid of them and have another baby.

Then that's when it hit them. What if they both ruled half of the kingdom. They have finally figured it out. They no longer had to get rid of their babies. And that's how they became half King's.

They then had Aiden and Mike. Mike was 'kidnapped' and never seen again.

Weapons:

The White one is Heaven's and the black one is Nevaeh's

---
---
---
Cc:

Name: padshiy angel

Last name: Reese

Age: Unknown

Kingdom: Vodopad empire

Role: Princess/Prince

-
Nobody really knows about padshiy angel. They just randomly came into the world without being born. The king of the Vodopad empire had died a long time ago before the King and Queen could have a child so they'll be the next person to the crowd.

One day the Queen was walking around the castle when out of the blue a child appear right in front of her. After some DNA tests they found out that it was the Queen's son/daughter. Years soon pasted padshiy angel seems to talk to air when no one's around.

But,in reality they're taking to Strashnyy son (Cry). They seem to be a part of them. They would try to take over only for it not to work. They soon had four kids. Cie being the oldest,Ace being the second oldest, Jayden being the third,and last but the least Yarrow.

The boys sadly don't live with them. The girls on the other hand do. They still visit their boys with weekend.

Weapon(well power):

(When Cry is taking over)

---
---
---
___
I wanted to make Cc and Cry have a gender in this Au but I can't choose. So please help.

Jayden and Yarrow belongs to
torrentsnowx