Royalty Au {Part 2}

Gas Mask:

Name: Is unknown

Last name: Unknown

Age: 16

Kingdom: Diamant Kingdom

Role: Queen

-
Gas doesn't seem to know who she is. All she remembers is she woke up random in a stranger's house. A lady come in the room she woke up claiming she was a mother. Since she didn't know if the lady was saying the truth she didn't trust her. Living with her 'mother' Gas found out she was a mess. Her 'mother' did drugs and never worked. One day it was announced the new king would be part of an engaged marriage.

The king said he's fate was to merry a citizen. So,the kingdom had a ball. Where everyone was invited. Gas didn't seem interested in it,but her 'mother' on the other hand wanted her to try and will the new King's heart. Since she knew her 'mother' was using her for the money Gas didn't really tried. Surprising the king chose her because it was fate.

She learned that the king was a puppet just like myths. That way he knew it was fate for her to merry him. He also reassured her that her 'mother' won't be getting anything from her. After years they had twins. A baby girl and a boy.

Weapon:

---------

---
---
---

Amy:

Name: Amy

Last name: Unknown

Age: 15

Kingdom: Føniks Kingdom

Role: Knight leader

-
After finding out her older stepsister was 'dead' Amy moved to the Laelivia Empire. Ever since her stepsister 'dead' Amy's family has been going through some hard times. Her father basically forgot she was her daughter. He treated her as if she was nothing to him. One day she couldn't take it anymore and ran away.

She started working hard to get a job in the kingdom. Right before she did Amy adopted a boy named Dustin. When she got her job in the kingdom she was just a normal knight. After a few years she became the leader of the knights and army.

Weapon:

---------

---
---
---