Bnha Au!!!

Jakie Roswell.

Hero name: Gas Mask

Quirk: Gas

3d year hero course.

-She can control any kind of gas.

-Can release gas from any part of her body. It's easier to release it from hands and mouth.

-Overuse: If she over uses her quirk her breath becomes short. If using pacific gas for a long she starts throwing up blood.

-Other info: Since she was born sick (because of someone) her own quirk hurts her. That's why she wears a gas mask.

Dislikes: Her quirk,her mom,the heat(since it's hard for her to use her qurik).

Likes: Cats, being alone (most of the time),her 'friend' Todoroki.

---
---
---

Elvira Terrell (New character! A.k.a spoiler)

Hero name: Night owl.

Quirk: Night

3d year hero course.

-Can control anytime that happens in the night (night animals,can put people to sleep,and turn daytime into night time.)

-She can any part of her body glow in the dark. (She can also hear and see in the dark)

-Overuse: If she over uses her quirk she becomes dizzy and sleepy.

-Other info: Her eyes aren't like others. People say her eyes are like owls while others say there like eyes.

Dislikes: Dogs, being in the light for the to much, Deku.

Likes: Cats,Birds,the dark,hoodies,and her 'friend' Tokoyami.