Sad facts #1

Sad facts about ナイトキラー
Members.

---
----
-----

Cc/Cry:

They eat/absorb the souls of their victims thinking if they eat/absorb enough they'll go back to being human. But,the sad truth is they'll never go back to being human.

---
----
-----

Black:

Black will never admitted it but he acts like a crackhead because that's the only way he can hide his emotions.

---
----
-----

White:

White wishes Black wasn't born so he wouldn't go through what he did.

---
----
-----

Smiles:

Smiles is the most depressed out of the  ナイトキラー. Most believe it's because he sees the past, present, and future. Meaning he sees his past and how the people he loves die.

---
----
-----

Amy:

When ever Amy hurts Gas she feels horrible. She feels as if she's hurting her 'dead' older sister. What she doesn't know it's that Gas is her older sister.

---
----
-----

Bm:

Him being in love with Gas was a joke between friends. But,over time he did fall for her that is until he found out that shooked him. He wishes he can stop how she feels but knows he can't so he's betraying the team and working with the Revans to save his 'family'.

---
----
-----

Gas:

Gas wishes she was dead. She wants to die so bad that she almost let Iris kill her.

---
----
-----

Poor momma Gas.