Chapter 13 : Lightning

Hello dearies. I just want to say a big thank you to all those who have been patient with me so far.

Ps: The GIF reminds me so much of teen wolf.😊

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

His mate is Echnida.

They were the ancestors of many famous monsters.

He attempted to overthrow Zeus for control.

But was defeated and buried underneath Mount Etna.

He's Typhon.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Chocolate, where are you!?" Pedro called out

"Chocolate, where are you!?" Pedro called out. Judging from his tone, he was a good distance away; far enough to avoid Henry and his men. I clamped my tongue, resisting the urge to respond. I can't lead him straight to Henry.

But what was he doing here? Shouldn't he be at the party?

There was a sharp knock and Pedro cursed in pain.

"Shut it! People will think you're crazy with your food nicknames." Zion's voice was a harsh whisper, meaning there were getting close by the minute.

"Interesting," Henry drawled.

Even with my eyes shut, I knew he was smirking. "Don't hurt them."

"Are you asking me for a favor?"

I wasn't going to admit that, but I couldn't let the triplets get hurt.

"Alex," Henry spoke to the Crocotta restraining me from behind. "Secure the perimeter. I'll take it from here."

The pressure on my arms disappeared and I could finally breathe. Henry's clawed hand glided from my jaw to my neck and I did the only thing in mind; I grabbed his hand and twirled, twisting his arm. He screamed in pain as a bone cracked. Grateful for the distraction, I ran.