Chapter 46 : Trickery

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

She's a Goddess of Good Cheer, Joy and Mirth.

Her name is the female version of a Greek word;

Euphrosynos,

Which means "merriment".

She's Euphrosyne.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Get your hands off me!" I screamed and kicked

My arms were locked at my sides as I struggled in a tight embrace. One bouncer kept me fixated to his chest with three arms. We had stepped out of the club and into the cold night. The second bouncer followed close behind us.

How did I even get into this mess?

I didn't say much. I only told them to 'Buzz off' when they asked me to come with them. 

It wasn't actually an insult!

No one bothered to confront us. They probably thought I was a trouble maker breaking club rules. I never gave up though. I still fought and managed to free one arm before scratching the captor behind me on the face. He cursed and I instantly kicked his shin with my heels.

"Damn it!" His arms loosened but re-tightened around my waist. At least my arms were free.

The second bouncer chuckled. "She's feisty."

"Shut up and help me, punk!"

I stilled when the second bouncer obeyed and walked to me. We were now at the side of the building, heading towards a set of fire-escape stairs. I slapped him, which was supposed to sting but he grabbed both my wrists in one hand and leaned close.

He smiled. "Aaron won't be happy if you hurt one of his employees."

I stared at him. Who's Aaron?